Originally Posted by ScreamingSkulls
Nope wasn't working for me but I think that has something to do with gmail. I recall go launcher pro on GB roms stopped working also.
Actually, I figured out a solution:
1. Backup your Apex Desktop via Apex settings--do not backup your Apex settings.
2. Go to setting>applications and clear data/cache for both Apex Launcher & Apex Pro.
3. Delete Apex Launcher and Apex Pro
4. Reinstall Apex Launcher and Apex Pro.
5. Activate your Pro version and go and set up your settings again.
6. Restore your backed up Desktop via Apex Settings, but do not restore your Apex Settings settings.
7. Go to Advanced and toggle the Gmail count notification again.
Make sure you are using Gmail 4.0.5 too.
BTW, those of you fed up with Launcher Pro not being updated to work on ICS, Apex Pro with Android Pro Widgets
will make you never look back--only thing missing is the swipe up dock icon feature.
- T-Mobile Galaxy S II SGH-T989
- CM 10.1
- Nova Prime
- TWRP 188.8.131.52
- Team 16GB Class 10 SDHC