Thread Deleted

Collection and discussion of assemblies of Android OS

11th May 2012, 07:41 PM   |  #21  
OP Member
Flag Елабуга
Thanks Meter: 19
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubino

As I wrote this assembly.

Tried to launch, launched in 2-3 minutes, I do not know in what at you a problem. Formatted the memory stick in FAT32?
19th May 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermen`

Tried to launch, launched in 2-3 minutes, I do not know in what at you a problem. Formatted the memory stick in FAT32?

Yes it is in FAT32. Today I tried launch again and now wrote me some error - I marked it red in the picture in attachment. But still doesn't boot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	haret.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	1071332  
20th May 2012, 08:44 AM   |  #23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Hi kubino, I've had this error to, and when i format my sdcard with SDFORMATER like supermen said, alll is ok, Maybe you can try this....
23rd May 2012, 11:10 AM   |  #24  
OP Member
Flag Елабуга
Thanks Meter: 19
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeweber

Hi kubino, I've had this error to, and when i format my sdcard with SDFORMATER like supermen said, alll is ok, Maybe you can try this....

Here this program: download
8th June 2012, 08:46 AM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
thank for your hard work to build android on our old acer s200, very great job.
8th June 2012, 01:14 PM   |  #26  
ryo2456's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Finally saw you on XDA, superman! is the development still go on?
8th June 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #27  
OP Member
Flag Елабуга
Thanks Meter: 19
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryo2456

Finally saw you on XDA, superman! is the development still go on?

News from the developer meanwhile aren't present, wait. I can make still assemblies of the Android of OS under Acer s200 if it is necessary.
16th June 2012, 09:39 AM   |  #28  
OP Member
Flag Елабуга
Thanks Meter: 19
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
New kernel!
Now you can control LEDs.
Commands for control:
Code:
To control commands
cd sys/class/leds/blue (or green, or red)
echo 1 > brightness  - to light
echo 0 > brightness  - to extinguish

Commands for blinking of a red LED:
su
cd sys/devices/i2c-0/0-0061
echo 1 > blink
The author of a new kernel am not I, and the user under wstorm nickname from a site acer-club.ru!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Image.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.13 MB, 38 views)
2nd July 2012, 02:43 PM   |  #29  
ryo2456's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermen`

New kernel!
Now you can control LEDs.
Commands for control:

Code:
To control commands
cd sys/class/leds/blue (or green, or red)
echo 1 > brightness  - to light
echo 0 > brightness  - to extinguish

Commands for blinking of a red LED:
su
cd sys/devices/i2c-0/0-0061
echo 1 > blink
The author of a new kernel am not I, and the user under wstorm nickname from a site acer-club.ru!

Can't test it on 2.2.1
will try this on 2.3.x
Last edited by ryo2456; 2nd July 2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: wrong message
3rd July 2012, 12:58 PM   |  #30  
OP Member
Flag Елабуга
Thanks Meter: 19
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryo2456

Can't test it on 2.2.1
will try this on 2.3.x

At Android 2.2 should work...

Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acer s200 android os
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes