This app is open source. It is hosted on Google Code. If anyone would like to help contribute, PM me and we'll discuss getting you added.
What you can do
- Change OEM marketplace - You can choose from any of the 8 OEM stores, or view a combined market with all 8 at the same time.
- Change MO marketplace - I'm working on getting as many as possible included. The app will ask kindly to submit if yours is a new one.
- Change the maximum file size cap over 3g - Download larger apps and podcasts over 3G without needing a wifi connection
- Lock the settings - Prevents your settings from reverting back in a day or two when the marketplace updates itself
Who can run this?
You need a root unlock. So either a full unlock or WP7 Root Tools with this app marked as Trusted.
- Beta 2.0.3 - 6/7/12 - Going off of the error reports I received from yesterday's release, I added better error handling to hopefully alleviate those problems.
- Beta 2.0.2 - 6/6/12 - Added a better error handler. Users are now prompted with the option to submit bug reports, so I may better track down issues.
- Beta 2.0.1 - 6/4/12 - Fixed a bug that would cause the app to crash if no MO store was configured on the device. The app also informs you if it's not set to Trusted in WP7 Root Tools.
- Beta 2 - 5/31/12 - After spending too much time working on a rewrite, the next beta is ready. I've changed a ton of things under the hood, but the big new feature is viewing all OEM markets at the same time. I've also released the source as of this version, though I am not speaking for it's quality. Some parts are more polished than others.
- Beta 1.4 - 5/2/12 - Added a few new mobile operators. Added country flags to MO selection screen. Fixed more crashed.
- Beta 1.3 - 5/1/12 - Added a slew of new mobile operators, along with an option to remove it (for contract-free phones, direct from OEM, etc)
- Beta 1.2 - 4/29/12 - Fixed crashing bug. Added Telekom MO (thanks contable). Added OEM logos.
- Beta 1.1 - 4/28/12 - Removed device spoofing (it can break DRM, thanks for the heads up GoodDayToDie). Added Sprint MO.
- Beta 1 - 4/28/12 - Initial release
- Heathcliff74 for the wonderful WP7 Root Tools SDK
- GoodDayToDie for his homebrew efforts, which I use for file IO
- balcsida for providing new icons