Post Reply

[ROM] Unofficial CM9 for Supersonic Nightlies

7th May 2012, 08:55 PM   |  #511  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

+1 for this. COD has worked wonders in my experience across several different ICS roms including my own. Although to my knowledge Car and Rope have not released an official ICS version, my understanding is that it's in the works.
@James
Nice work you got going here man. Congrats on bringing CM to the Evo! If there's anything I can do to lend a hand don't hesitate to hit me up. Looks like you have it well in hand for sure but the offer stands. :beer:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I attempted to look for the download for this and was not able to. Does anyone have the link to it? Thanks in advance
7th May 2012, 09:06 PM   |  #512  
tinkturtle's Avatar
Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 7
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaumontcali48

I'm using the I series.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
7th May 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #513  
rjc2233's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plano, TX
Thanks Meter: 25
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
I tried using terminal fix, but still can't use market. 04/29 worked fine. Should I have completely wiped before flashing 05/07? I only wiped cache and dalvik
7th May 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #514  
jmz's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 4,254
 
3,483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc2233

I tried using terminal fix, but still can't use market. 04/29 worked fine. Should I have completely wiped before flashing 05/07? I only wiped cache and dalvik

No that fix should have worked. Are you absolutely sure you typed it correctly?

mkdir /cache/download
7th May 2012, 10:10 PM   |  #515  
marvinlh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 423
 
2,512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klarthur

I attempted to look for the download for this and was not able to. Does anyone have the link to it? Thanks in advance

Here is the link to car-o-dope tweaks.
http://vaelek.com/index.php/topic/1916-guide-car-o-dopes-supersonic-android-tweaking-guide-v102-120411/

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by marvinlh; 7th May 2012 at 10:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to marvinlh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #516  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

No that fix should have worked. Are you absolutely sure you typed it correctly?

mkdir /cache/download

This worked for me, make sure you set the SU so Terminal has the Super User permission. You can also test this by typing in again and it should say that already exist.
7th May 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #517  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,583
 
10
10,822 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

not yet...that is what i am currently working on but im having some issues. does anybody know if deck has working netflix?

As far as I know, Netflix isn't working on deck's or any other current ICS ROM for the OG (well, audio works, but no video playback).
7th May 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #518  
jmz's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 4,254
 
3,483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

As far as I know, Netflix isn't working on deck's or any other current ICS ROM for the OG (well, audio works, but no video playback).

Well I know it does on one of the miui4 builds

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jmz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 10:25 PM   |  #519  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlh

Here is the link to car-o-dope tweaks.
http://vaelek.com/index.php/topic/19...e-v102-120411/

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you! Thanked!
7th May 2012, 10:28 PM   |  #520  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304
 
3,266 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

Well I know it does on one of the miui4 builds

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

if so then I bet it isn't hwa.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes