[ROM] MacDragon U9000RU (Android 2.3.4)

8th May 2012, 03:06 PM   |  #21  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 831

3,443 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattBLK

I mean.. one of my WellcoM A99 X6 had the crazy screen reverse axis issue and ??somehow?? this rom made the issue go away. No Rom's have the issue my phone has the issue. Its not the first WellcoM A99 X6 that ive had that has the issue either, I previously purchased another WellcoM A99 X6 which had the issue and i returned it to Thailand within the warranty period for a replacement. Unfortunately and more bizarrely this particular X6 acquired the issue after the warranty had expired so i had to live with it.

EVERY other Rom ive tried on this X6 eventually over a space of a week from fresh install resulted in me not being able to use the phone. Simply unlocking the phone from sleep was a nightmare it wasn't letting me drag the unlock all the way to the right, and wanted to do the opposite which is put the phone on silent.

Russian U9000 Maclite based
geezus its a RUSSIAN Rom! hense the U9000RU, there will be no "fix" for the English. It has English as Androids main language to choose from when first booting and configuring android. Some apps like SETCPU are only in Russian.. these apps in their full form are readily available to replace from the interwebz

Whatever dude. It's not just the apps in russian and this is an english website so the ROM's posted are expected to be translated in English. Lose your attitude dude.
9th May 2012, 06:40 AM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 110

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

It's not just the apps in russian

care to be a bit more specific? If choosing English at first boot the whole system is in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

ROM's posted are expected to be translated in English

I dont see people including yourself whinging on about expecting full translations on zukriaksah's Chinese Roms that he posts. Near most of the apps are in full Chinese whereas only a few apps are Russian in MacDragon. If your too lazy or naive to replace them then simply dont install this rom.

troll elsewhere
9th May 2012, 07:10 AM   |  #23  
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 33

120 posts
More
Hey, what's happened here? Cheers up mate...this forum should be helping each other. @ LibertyMonger, you should head up to this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post25860961. There's a link for this rom in full english.
9th May 2012, 01:05 PM   |  #24  
Recognized Contributor
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 691

3,869 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riezman

Hey, what's happened here? Cheers up mate...this forum should be helping each other. @ LibertyMonger, you should head up to this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post25860961. There's a link for this rom in full english.

hi
yaa man this is a nice rom in fact i like it a lot so what if it has few russian stuff it is a real good rom for daily use after all the original dev is Russian so its natural to have a few. and u can also ways remove the set cpu and get the free version and install the same

cool buddy lets appreciate the OP for giving us this and enjoy it

@ Riezman
that link is the same i flashed it today morning its the same as this one give in this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to haree For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2012, 02:14 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 6

61 posts
camera and Live WallPaper Not working
Hi Friends,

For some reason the camera is not getting recognized, tried re installing the ROM twice but the same.
I already know that this ROM does not have Live Paper. Do you recommend any patch for the live paper so that we can flash it. Please help...
19th September 2012, 03:22 AM   |  #26  
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 92

291 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parukool

Hi Friends,

For some reason the camera is not getting recognized, tried re installing the ROM twice but the same.
I already know that this ROM does not have Live Paper. Do you recommend any patch for the live paper so that we can flash it. Please help...

Look at the thread for modded sharp rom by vivek and you will find a link to live wallpapers, if you cannot install it from recovery then use any root file manager to manually copy files to/from /system/app and just change the permissions. Regarding camera try any third party app such as camera 360.
The Following User Says Thank You to nayneshdev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2012, 08:52 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 6

61 posts
Thanks nayneshdev will try that

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread