Post Reply

Post pictures taken with your one s

OP jriv

4th May 2012, 02:37 AM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Flag earth.europe.de
Thanks Meter: 37
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jriv

Almost every device has one of these threads so why not us. Post some pics taken with the awesome camera of the one s

Sent from a guy living in a van down by the river

Well, we also do. Buried deep, but it exists.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602072

I suggest merging the threads. The pics in the old thread show the capabilities of the cam better compared to the few posted so far
4th May 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #22  
Junior Member
Flag Bessemer City, NC
Thanks Meter: 2
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336097728030.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	1039751  
4th May 2012, 03:43 AM   |  #23  
wardfan220's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Eldridge, IA
Thanks Meter: 1,063
 
1,195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0t1c

Well, we also do. Buried deep, but it exists.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602072

I suggest merging the threads. The pics in the old thread show the capabilities of the cam better compared to the few posted so far

The other thread had 1 pic, no reason to merge. Deleted the other thread since it had all of 3 posts, this one will stay.
4th May 2012, 04:33 AM   |  #24  
ajftl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
2,088 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010


Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
4th May 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 35
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
I just picked up my HTC and I must have some settings off on the phone or something because my images do not seem to to be as high def as the ones in this thread??? I have everything set to auto but to no avail they still come out as if the images were being shot in 3mp?

In comparison to my SGS2 in which the images are much sharper?
4th May 2012, 04:19 PM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 6
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthmcty111

I just picked up my HTC and I must have some settings off on the phone or something because my images do not seem to to be as high def as the ones in this thread??? I have everything set to auto but to no avail they still come out as if the images were being shot in 3mp?

In comparison to my SGS2 in which the images are much sharper?

Are you viewing them on your phone or on your computer?

I've noticed that when I initially view a picture on my phone, it appears very blurry. Zooming in on the phone itself begins to show added clarity and sharpness.

Have you emailed your photos? The 8MP photos should be approaching 2MB.
4th May 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
HDR shot at my son's school... auto settings...



Sent from my HTC One S
Last edited by DigitalMonk; 4th May 2012 at 04:52 PM.
4th May 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Here are some of mine

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336146283111.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	1040669   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336146314895.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	1040672   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336146345191.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	1040674  
4th May 2012, 04:50 PM   |  #29  
ajftl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
2,088 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty22877

Here are some of mine

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA

Love first pic. Did u use the vignette filter?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
4th May 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajftl

Love first pic. Did u use the vignette filter?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

thanks, and i'm pretty sure i used the vintage filter. i actually like these filters better then the ones in instagram

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One S General by ThreadRank