Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] [TeaM VeNuM] The Blu Kuban FL24 [Kuban Kernel\Odexed] (Updated 01-30-13)

OP rujelus22

6th May 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #581  
Thanks Meter: 14

257 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspersfi

I restored with TB without any issues. I'm assuming you didn't restore any system apps. So it sounds like there is an app that's not playing nice with the rom.

Sorry but the only way I can think to rectify the issue is to reflash and restore your apps a couple at a time. Try to narrow down which app or apps is giving you issues.

i just found out that it was the email settings that wasn't playing nice with it, thanks again.
6th May 2012, 05:35 PM   |  #582  
Flag Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks Meter: 332

936 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataHawg

Here's a nice ICS calendar. It can be installed with the Android package installer. Syncs with Google calendars and has a widget.
http://db.tt/Ln45gmlL

This downloaded great o phone now "google sync is experiencing problems and will be back shortly" and "unfortunately calender has stopped working" both of these are further than I've gotten before so I'm very hopeful.

I had an IT Dept (iOs & MAC) for 17 years and it seems I relied on them too much. So it's back to school because they wouldn't have even touched android.
6th May 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #583  
Thanks Meter: 14

257 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitronet

Currently when doing a search in Titanium Backup text while typing is black on black, anyone know how to fix this?

I am having the same issue not only on titanium backup but also on sms backup, can any one help?
6th May 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #584  
Flag Sealy
Thanks Meter: 200

556 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moises1204

I am having the same issue not only on titanium backup but also on sms backup, can any one help?

its more than likely just due to the overall theme of the ROM.

as to a fix, not sure.
Last edited by darkgodz; 6th May 2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: i r gud spellar
6th May 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #585  
Thanks Meter: 117

983 posts
More
Can I just say that the ROM updater is the coolest thing ever!!
6th May 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #586  
Flag East Seattle
Thanks Meter: 775

1,590 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsv

This downloaded great o phone now "google sync is experiencing problems and will be back shortly" and "unfortunately calender has stopped working" both of these are further than I've gotten before so I'm very hopeful.

I had an IT Dept (iOs & MAC) for 17 years and it seems I relied on them too much. So it's back to school because they wouldn't have even touched android.

I've been using this calendar on several builds without any problems. Try clearing data for calendar in manage apps then make sure calendar is closed. Then go to sync settings and check calendar. There are settings in the calendar as well for which Google accounts to sync. I just tried this on mine and it synced again
6th May 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #587  
Thanks Meter: 20

724 posts
More
anybody using 190 dpi on this rom? if so, are you guys using a certain dialer? mine is very small :/
6th May 2012, 09:56 PM   |  #588  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
When I connect phone to pc I can see any files in the folders. The sd card doesn't read at all. What gives??

Can someone link an explanation of the two options once the phone is connected to the PC?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
6th May 2012, 10:38 PM   |  #589  
Thanks Meter: 98

297 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajamucamphor

When I connect phone to pc I can see any files in the folders. The sd card doesn't read at all. What gives??

Can someone link an explanation of the two options once the phone is connected to the PC?

When it connects select the option to open the files. Then select phone.

6th May 2012, 11:20 PM   |  #590  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 65

358 posts
More
This is one sweet a** ROM... I just can't get my data to connect, I flashed the el26 through Odin, rebooted, dropped back into revovery, wiped 3 times, flashed part1 then rebooted, back to recovery, flashed part2, rebooted... The 3g icon and signal bar goes in and out then completely disappears... I know some of you might say that check your areas network cause sprint building new towers, that's not the case, flashed back to el29 signal and internet is perfect, so I did everything over again and same issue can't connect to the internet, ive done an update profile also, maybe a different kernel fd24 etc?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom ever, blu kuban, venum
Previous Thread Next Thread