[ROOT][CONFIRMED] SOFTWARE VERSIONS 1.14, 1.24, 1.08, 1.27 and all ICS software v etc
- not experimental anymore as roots all latest ICS builds and previous unrootable GB roms!
This is classed as experimental as I cannot try it but those with above mentioned softwares can. As we know most of the ASIAN firmwares 1.14, 1.24, 1.28 and Thailand and some o2 DE and Vodafone Dutch firmware versions
have not been rootable by Doomlords exploit. This can prove quite disappointing by some who want to flash custom roms etc or just want root on their stock rom. This supersu zip works with most recent firmware releases and on One X so there is a strong likelyhood it will work on SXL as well.
Original Thread here here
and all credits to CHAINFIRE(amazing dev)
for this. I have attached the latest supersu zip 0.88 to this post.
1. If not already done so unlock bootloader at HTCDEV website
. full instructions given on how to do this on the website here
2. flash recovery from here
3. boot into recovery via bootloader and flash supersu zip attached to this post (download and place in root of internal sd before flashing recovery
) and reboot. supersu app should be installed on device. run the app and update the binaries as prompted and that should be it. if any issues go to preferences and change su setting to grant from prompt and it should be ok.
please advise if successful so i can update or remove thread. please post what software version you attempted to root and region PLEASE
Extended flash procedure broken down
1. unlock bootloader at HTCDEV.COM
2. with phone connected to pc and usb debugging enabled type: adb reboot bootloader. phone will boot into fastboot mode showing fastboot USB in red border
3. type command: fastboot erase cache
4. flash recovery downloaded aboved by using this command: fastboot flash recovery recovery_for_1.28
5. using press power button to select hboot highlighted in blue
6. vol down to recovery in green and power to select. recovery should launch
7. install zip from sdcard and choose supersu 0.87 or 0.88 and install
8. reboot and enjoy full root
LG G3 - WHITE 16gb
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 - N7100
All Custom Roms I use are built by Vertigo and Ben. Trust those guys completely
After owning so many at once I have decided to try something new by using one....It may not last but for now thats it