Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What exactly a Clean build is?

Tip us?
 
Kanad
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 231
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default What exactly a Clean build is?

Can anybody confirm what is a clean build for cm7.2 and for cm9?What should be wiped exactly? Is the procedure varies depending on the type and version of recovery being used?
 
vlt96
Old
#2  
vlt96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 832
Posts: 3,375
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Anywhere;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanad View Post
Can anybody confirm what is a clean build for cm7.2 and for cm9?What should be wiped exactly? Is the procedure varies depending on the type and version of recovery being used?
Clean BUILD is building from source I think you mean clean FLASH
That means in mounts and storage in CWM (recovery) you just wipe everything except SD and then flash

Seek the signature below the line
Motorola Moto G 16GB dual sim (XT1033)

Quote:
Apologies for being a troll! Trolls make sure stupid people learn their lesson
 
The Following User Says Thank You to vlt96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Kanad
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 231
Join Date: Oct 2011
Ya you are right it should be clean flash
 
peter joe
Old
#4  
peter joe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 61
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: china Beijing
i don't know

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

i want it
 
vlt96
Old
#5  
vlt96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 832
Posts: 3,375
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Anywhere;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter joe View Post
i don't know

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

i want it
????????????????????

Seek the signature below the line
Motorola Moto G 16GB dual sim (XT1033)

Quote:
Apologies for being a troll! Trolls make sure stupid people learn their lesson
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes