[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Madflapjack

Oct 14, 2011
Buenos aires
Hey there, i made a port of Tiramisu 1.9 on I9000 development selection.

LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD:

ALL CREDITS GOES TO THE CREATOR OF THIS ROM DJSOUND FROM THE I9000 DEVELOPMENT SECTION, I JUST PORT IT :p

Important:
just flash the zip from your internal storage, it has aroma installer,if you choose custom installation DONT FLASH any kernel of the ones there, just GLITCH kernel... the other ones are only I9000 kernels so it wont boot

Installation:
1:I RECOMEND WIPING 3 OR 4 TIMES. wipe data/cache factory reset
2:flash zip from sd card
3:in aroma installer click next agree, next install rom,
4:CHOOSE ADVANCED INSTALLATION, if not, it will install all the launcher and apps and you dont want that :)
5:there you can chose any modem you want, launcher, etc. EXEPT FOR THE KERNEL THAT YOU MUST SELECT ONLY glitch the other ones are not compatible
6:I FULLY RECOMEND DOWNLOADING SEMAPHORE KERNEL FROM DEV TREAD, WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK AND FLASH SEMAPHORE, YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF RAM

if you have doubts or problems go to the original thread and read de OP..

i will try to solve your problems if i can but better talk to the man who made this rom ;) all thanks go to him

DOWNLOAD LINK:

*v1.9.6:uploading tonight :)
I will be updating this post when he relases a new rom..

If you like his work donate to him.

YOU CAN HELP MAKING MIRRORS. FOR FASTER DOWNLOAD :D

CHANGELOG:

Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.9.6 Final

* [LAST RELEASE BASED ON CNA]

----DEVIL KERNEL BY DEFAULT------

* Fixed bugs in 1.9 and 1.9.5 on installing Aroma (I hope!)
* New! Now Aroma is able to "remember" the choices made, for more convenient use of Modify! and other functions that will be implemented
* Better implementation of Debug Section; now before restore something Aroma delete the file or the folder selected for security and more clean purpose...
* Better Aroma Installation with possibility of no choice for kernel , modem, and other! (Please Make Attention!)
* Added in Wipe section the possibility of "Do nothing" (don't wipe anything and don't do EFS backup) instead of forced wipe or backup (make Attention too!)
* Porting of the Market Samsung by me, from latest Official Release
* Solved issue in Aroma when installing market samsung
* Solved bug on restore GApps
* Solved error code in Aroma like delete_recursive commands
* Many translations errors corrected!
* New Graphic installation Restyling
* Updated Kernel Devil
* 3 New Modem:
--> UCKJ1
--> XWJV1
--> xxJW4
* Added keyboard Samsung
* Added Last CM9 Music App
* Implement and OPTIMIZED last GAPPS
* Updated language files
* Added Font Nokia Pure V2
* New MMS inverted APP! with bubbles and emojoy!
* Added New Launcher Miui!
* Updated several apps like:
- Flash Player
- Mi File Explorer
- Facebook
- Apex
- Su
- Miui Weather
- Contacts HD
- Notification Bar
- Update Me
- Other

1) I just installed the Tiramisu what do you recommend for proper use / better ROM?

1) After installing the ROM, I suggest you go Galaxys settings and adjust (if necessary) the colors and the mDNIe Mode

2) Settings In Performance:
- Processor Speed: In Cpu Governor personally have put SmartassV2
- I disabled the boot animation by checking the last option

3) can use the app NsTools to set, among others, the Overclock

4) To the better animation use app Spare Parts Plus and set Windows Animation and Transition Animation on Very Low

5) To set the lockscreen that you want, use the MiLocker app. If you want other LockScreen, go to the Online section where there are hundreds (you can also choose the lockscreen background)

Warning: You should do the OC from APP Semaphore only if you know what you do, because the oc with the above kernel is UNSTABLE!

2) How can I do to solve or at least reduce the problem of Wifi?

Solution: Try to flash the modem ZSJPG

3) I do not have the FM radio as I fix this?

Solution: Use the app Spirit FM. To hear the radio go to settings -> Regional Band Select Italy, in Audio -> Method -> Galaxys Danger in the Output Device you can set speaker or headphones.
It seems that 1% of cases (only the Galaxy S), the use of the app has broken the phone's speaker.

4) I have photos, music, contacts, duplicate / tripled how fix?

Solution: Clear cache and dalvik of app and media storage so reboot

5) What are the inverted GAPPS flashable with Tiramisu?

Answer: They are the main Google Apps and not (email, messages, contacts, etc.) with the colors inverted ie mainly in Black and Blue Very useful to save some battery (as well as aesthetically beautiful).

6) Can i help Development of Tiramisu?

Answer: Yes Of Course! Thanks to stoux you can port the Rom in your own language see this for info: Link and share your conversion with us!

Screenshots - the rom isnt like that by default, is a theme that you can choose in the aroma installer:

Screenshot_2012-04-29-18-56-22.png
Screenshot_2012-04-29-18-57-04.png

Screenshot_2012-04-29-18-56-36.png
Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-04-00.png

VIDEO:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-04-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-04-00.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 803
Last edited:

Madflapjack

Oct 14, 2011
Buenos aires
about kernel you can flash whatever kernel you want, but separatly .. after the room is installed, good luck, happy flashing, READ INSTALLATION PROCEDURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there, i made a port of Tiramisu 1.9 on I9000 development selection.

LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD:

ALL CREDITS GOES TO THE CREATOR OF THIS ROM DJSOUND FROM THE I9000 DEVELOPMENT SECTION, I JUST PORT IT :p

Important:
    just flash the zip from your internal storage, it has aroma installer,if you choose custom installation DONT FLASH any kernel of the ones there, just GLITCH kernel... the other ones are only I9000 kernels so it wont boot

Installation:
    1:I RECOMEND WIPING 3 OR 4 TIMES. wipe data/cache factory reset
    2:flash zip from sd card
    3:in aroma installer click next agree, next install rom,
    4:CHOOSE ADVANCED INSTALLATION, if not, it will install all the launcher and apps and you dont want that :)
    5:there you can chose any modem you want, launcher, etc. EXEPT FOR THE KERNEL THAT YOU MUST SELECT ONLY glitch the other ones are not compatible
    6:I FULLY RECOMEND DOWNLOADING SEMAPHORE KERNEL FROM DEV TREAD, WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK AND FLASH SEMAPHORE, YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF RAM

if you have doubts or problems go to the original thread and read de OP..

i will try to solve your problems if i can but better talk to the man who made this rom ;) all thanks go to him

DOWNLOAD LINK:

*v1.9.6:uploading tonight :)
    I will be updating this post when he relases a new rom..

If you like his work donate to him.

YOU CAN HELP MAKING MIRRORS. FOR FASTER DOWNLOAD :D

CHANGELOG:

Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.9.6 Final

* [LAST RELEASE BASED ON CNA]

----DEVIL KERNEL BY DEFAULT------

* Fixed bugs in 1.9 and 1.9.5 on installing Aroma (I hope!)
    * New! Now Aroma is able to "remember" the choices made, for more convenient use of Modify! and other functions that will be implemented
    * Better implementation of Debug Section; now before restore something Aroma delete the file or the folder selected for security and more clean purpose...
    * Better Aroma Installation with possibility of no choice for kernel , modem, and other! (Please Make Attention!)
    * Added in Wipe section the possibility of "Do nothing" (don't wipe anything and don't do EFS backup) instead of forced wipe or backup (make Attention too!)
    * Porting of the Market Samsung by me, from latest Official Release
    * Solved issue in Aroma when installing market samsung
    * Solved bug on restore GApps
    * Solved error code in Aroma like delete_recursive commands
    * Many translations errors corrected!
    * New Graphic installation Restyling
    * Updated Kernel Devil
    * 3 New Modem:
    --> UCKJ1
    --> XWJV1
    --> xxJW4
    * Added keyboard Samsung
    * Added Last CM9 Music App
    * Implement and OPTIMIZED last GAPPS
    * Updated language files
    * Added Font Nokia Pure V2
    * New MMS inverted APP! with bubbles and emojoy!
    * Added New Launcher Miui!
    * Updated several apps like:
    - Flash Player
    - Mi File Explorer
    - Facebook
    - Apex
    - Su
    - Miui Weather
    - Contacts HD
    - Notification Bar
    - Update Me
    - Other

1) I just installed the Tiramisu what do you recommend for proper use / better ROM?

1) After installing the ROM, I suggest you go Galaxys settings and adjust (if necessary) the colors and the mDNIe Mode

2) Settings In Performance:
    - Processor Speed: In Cpu Governor personally have put SmartassV2
    - I disabled the boot animation by checking the last option

3) can use the app NsTools to set, among others, the Overclock

4) To the better animation use app Spare Parts Plus and set Windows Animation and Transition Animation on Very Low

5) To set the lockscreen that you want, use the MiLocker app. If you want other LockScreen, go to the Online section where there are hundreds (you can also choose the lockscreen background)

Warning: You should do the OC from APP Semaphore only if you know what you do, because the oc with the above kernel is UNSTABLE!

2) How can I do to solve or at least reduce the problem of Wifi?

Solution: Try to flash the modem ZSJPG

3) I do not have the FM radio as I fix this?

Solution: Use the app Spirit FM. To hear the radio go to settings -> Regional Band Select Italy, in Audio -> Method -> Galaxys Danger in the Output Device you can set speaker or headphones.
    It seems that 1% of cases (only the Galaxy S), the use of the app has broken the phone's speaker.

4) I have photos, music, contacts, duplicate / tripled how fix?

Solution: Clear cache and dalvik of app and media storage so reboot

5) What are the inverted GAPPS flashable with Tiramisu?

Answer: They are the main Google Apps and not (email, messages, contacts, etc.) with the colors inverted ie mainly in Black and Blue Very useful to save some battery (as well as aesthetically beautiful).

6) Can i help Development of Tiramisu?

Answer: Yes Of Course! Thanks to stoux you can port the Rom in your own language see this for info: Link and share your conversion with us!

Screenshots - the rom isnt like that by default, is a theme that you can choose in the aroma installer:

Screenshot_2012-04-29-18-56-22.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-18-57-04.png

Screenshot_2012-04-29-18-56-36.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-04-00.png

VIDEO:
    TODAY!! TiramiSlim Beta 1... based on slim ics

-7 Kernels (Slim|Midnight|Semaphore|Platypus|FuguMod|Glitch|D evil 2)
    -9 Modems (JVT|JVU|ZSJPG|XXBK3|XXKF1|JV4|UCKJ1|XDJV1|XXJW4)
    -8 Bootanimations!
    -Gapps | Inverted Gapps | Or no Gapps
    -3 Themes!
    -9 Fonts!
    -9 Animation Styles!
    -Over 50 (addinational) Apps!
    -7 Launchers (Nova|Apex|TouchWiz4|Nemus|Sony|Zeam|MuiuV4)
    Other great features:
    -Audio Mods
    -EFS Backups
    -Endless Customizations
    -Internal & External SD are visible on PC
    Known Bugs
    -Slim ICS bugs
    -Possible AROMA bugs
    -Still testing! keep us updated!
    I was gonna port this D: anyways I can upload it if you want will take maybe 20 mins

Sent From My Cappy Using Tapatalk 2
    there are so many stupid people in this world :( only thing you deserve is huge huge huge THANK YOU for what you do, but instead some ppl make you feel upset. and that sucks !!!!

^^^^THIS^^^^

Sent From My ICS Cappy Using Tapatalk 2