Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

OP Madflapjack

1st May 2012, 02:55 AM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos aires
Thanks Meter: 500

700 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwneman

Can someone post Quadrant screenshot? Just curious.

Quadrant score dosnt show anything, its useless, try 3d games and tell me just saying
1st May 2012, 03:16 AM   |  #32  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 582

1,072 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madflapjack

Quadrant score dosnt show anything, its useless, try 3d games and tell me just saying

That's false. Quadrant scores do show important stuff. However, I'll agree that it won't be able to measure usability. Nevertheless, those numbers do mean something. Especially since the app's been updated to show more accurate readings. In your case, how's 3d gaming?
1st May 2012, 04:22 AM   |  #33  
Flag Bellevue
Thanks Meter: 16

179 posts
More
Does this rom have the /datadata fix?

EDIT:
After spending some time with it, I have confirmed it does not have the /datadata fix.

1) Also there are some wierd theming issues with the TW clock, the color of the letters is nearly the same color as the color of the buttons on the TW Clock, (used Noble, and default?)

2) If you open MiLocker, it changes the colors of some apps (including GMAIL) and makes the white text on white background completely un-readable.

3) It doesn't appear that it installs the base browser, even though I checked it in the install options?

Other than that, this ROM is damn sexy, the Aroma installer puts alot of Linux desktop installers to shame.

Great work.
Last edited by scythekain; 1st May 2012 at 05:59 PM.
2nd May 2012, 04:48 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 883

738 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythekain

Does this rom have the /datadata fix?

EDIT:
After spending some time with it, I have confirmed it does not have the /datadata fix.

1) Also there are some wierd theming issues with the TW clock, the color of the letters is nearly the same color as the color of the buttons on the TW Clock, (used Noble, and default?)

2) If you open MiLocker, it changes the colors of some apps (including GMAIL) and makes the white text on white background completely un-readable.

3) It doesn't appear that it installs the base browser, even though I checked it in the install options?

Other than that, this ROM is damn sexy, the Aroma installer puts alot of Linux desktop installers to shame.

Great work.

Thanks

you can add data fix manually

For tw clock color its app problem so send pm to the creator of mod

Mi locker change only lockscreen how its possibile that modify color of some apps?

For browser no one report this issue so maybe you wrong something...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 06:29 PM   |  #35  
Flag Bellevue
Thanks Meter: 16

179 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSound

Thanks

you can add data fix manually

For tw clock color its app problem so send pm to the creator of mod

Mi locker change only lockscreen how its possibile that modify color of some apps?

For browser no one report this issue so maybe you wrong something...

I already added the datadata fix manually

I think I might have forgot to check the browser install on my first pass.

Found something interesting with the theme issue (outside of the TW clock issues), if you flash a theme/animation mod from Aroma it causes some theming oddities. Gmail App had a black border, and white text (like it should with dark apps mod) but the message area background was white, causing it to be un- readable. I went through aroma and re-flashed the google dark apps and it fixed this problem.

Final issue people might run into is with the KB3 modem, if you flash it before flashing the KF1 modem you will have no Cell signal and no Cell Data. Other people have had this issue with the Captivate just flashing the modems (I have had this problem on my phone outside of Tiramisu ROM).
2nd May 2012, 06:43 PM   |  #36  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos aires

700 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythekain

I already added the datadata fix manually

I think I might have forgot to check the browser install on my first pass.

Found something interesting with the theme issue (outside of the TW clock issues), if you flash a theme/animation mod from Aroma it causes some theming oddities. Gmail App had a black border, and white text (like it should with dark apps mod) but the message area background was white, causing it to be un- readable. I went through aroma and re-flashed the google dark apps and it fixed this problem.

Final issue people might run into is with the KB3 modem, if you flash it before flashing the KF1 modem you will have no Cell signal and no Cell Data. Other people have had this issue with the Captivate just flashing the modems (I have had this problem on my phone outside of Tiramisu ROM).

thats why there are so many modems, so you can choose :P im updating to 1.9.5 today.
2nd May 2012, 07:53 PM   |  #37  
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 881

5,407 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwneman

That's false. Quadrant scores do show important stuff. However, I'll agree that it won't be able to measure usability. Nevertheless, those numbers do mean something. Especially since the app's been updated to show more accurate readings. In your case, how's 3d gaming?

Dude you have kind of an ego issue dont you? First protesting people porting roms, now quadrant is important...focus on your ROM, if its the best, people will notice but your attitude is really strange mate.
Last edited by shaolin95; 2nd May 2012 at 07:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shaolin95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #38  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos aires

700 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin95

Dude you have kind of an ego issue dont you? First protesting people porting roms, now quadrant is important...focus on your ROM, if its the best, people will notice but your attitude is really strange mate.

he thinks that if his rom scores 1533 on quadrant is better than the others haha,
2nd May 2012, 09:29 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 883

738 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys... Quadrant scores doesn't mean ANYTHING... everyone know this

3rd May 2012, 02:54 AM   |  #40  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos aires

700 posts
Donate to Me
More
Uploading v1.9.5 to minus. who is using this rom apart from me ? :P

EDIT: i see that with modem UGKG3 im experiencing 0 lag at all, is so fast.
Last edited by Madflapjack; 3rd May 2012 at 04:04 AM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, madflapjack, rom, stable, tiramisu
Previous Thread Next Thread