FORUMS

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

4/28/12 App OTA

4,252 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,331
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Facebook For HTC Sense OTA Now Available. Don't Know What's New, But It Literally Just Came Out. (I Checked 5 Min Prior) Same Version Number As Past Version.

Just Manually Look For It.
Menu>Settings>Software Update> HTC Update

Edit: here's a link to download it.
https://www.box.com/shared/3838ba9a9c0e28a1a85c

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D, On The Now Network From Sprint!
Last edited by Rydah805; 30th April 2012 at 03:56 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rydah805 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
30th April 2012, 06:40 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 900
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydah805

Facebook For HTC Sense OTA Now Available. Don't Know What's New, But It Literally Just Came Out. (I Checked 5 Min Prior)

Just Manually Look For It.

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D, On The Now Network From Sprint!

Ok?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
30th April 2012, 06:55 AM |#3  
NineInchNails's Avatar
R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,529
 
Donate to Me
More
whoopdy doo....

wtf is DX?
30th April 2012, 07:00 AM |#4  
Rydah805's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Ventura County, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,331
 
Donate to Me
More
You guys cranky enough? Just reporting since I'm sure somebody will post something like "omg ota available, is it ics? Will it break root?"

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D, On The Now Network From Sprint!
30th April 2012, 07:03 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 900
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydah805

You guys cranky enough? Just reporting since I'm sure somebody will post something like "omg ota available, is it ics? Will it break root?"

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D, On The Now Network From Sprint!

Lol wasn't being cranky man was confused a bit cause you put the wink lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ckoadiyn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 07:10 AM |#6  
Rydah805's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Ventura County, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,331
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckoadiyn

Lol wasn't being cranky man was confused a bit cause you put the wink lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Haha, my bad. This isn't a joke. LOL had to make sure I put app OTA in the description.

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D, On The Now Network From Sprint!
30th April 2012, 07:12 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 900
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydah805

Haha, my bad. This isn't a joke. LOL had to make sure I put app OTA in the description.

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D, On The Now Network From Sprint!

Yeah makes sense lol some people got the 2.17. N got excited o well it will.be soon or never when we get ics n if root almost has camera working who cares after that unless u want 3d n 4g on the phone.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
30th April 2012, 12:02 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Northglenn, CO
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Question
WILL THIS BREAK R00T????? PLAESE ANSER!















Sorry, I had to.
30th April 2012, 01:13 PM |#9  
notasimpleway's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaker

WILL THIS BREAK R00T????? PLAESE ANSER!

Sorry, I had to.

Yes, it broke my root. DO NOT FLASH!
30th April 2012, 02:41 PM |#10  
troyboytn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 644
 
More
Thanks for the apk Rydah
The Following User Says Thank You to troyboytn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 02:51 PM |#11  
Genjinaro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 360
 
Donate to Me
More
Probably fixes the broken multi-photo upload.

I hope anyway.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes