--- CDMA/GLOBAL USERS read point 11...
--- GERMAN USERS SEE ALSO HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1674464 thanks to indietz
FOR ALL PRO/DROID PRO
Dettofatto V.0.7 17/02/2013 99% translated... (thanks also to Ed_Warner) With overclock (enable, if you want, and new boot menu...)
If you have American (all versions, but not the newest 2.3.4) or European (2.2 froyo) you must put the kernel below
If you have Argentinian 2.3.6 or american 2.3.4 don't change your kernel, but restore only backup......
I've added italian/deutch/french/Russian language and deoxeded... I've also removed a lot of stuff..
Make your backup before!
1) Download kernel and nandroid backup (you must unzip the nandroid backup), put these files on your sd card and reboot into recovery.
Make your backup...
2) Install kernel http://www.mediafire.com/?w6963rmkvdqmro1 If you have Argentinian 2.3.6 DON't install any kernel, remain with yours!
3) Unzip and put under /clocwordmod/backup/ this folder http://www.mediafire.com/?17e0ao02xx2p1gs and restore from clockwordmod choosing backup/restore and choose restore
4) Wipe all data
5) Reboot and now you can choose your language ...
6) Wait... I suggest you to disable auto rotation and all animations....
7) If you want enable cdma dial *#*#4636#*#* phone information and set cdma only or what do you want (I've removed global switch... Thanks to Artemide...!!) (see also point 13)
8) If you want manage your account, with the launcher create a shortcut to account settings in your home screen.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=33
9) if you have quertz keyboard: unzip and put these folders in /ststem/usr/
overwrite all and set permission to rw-r-r for all files and rwxr-xr-x for all folders
10) I suggest you to disable auto rotation and all animations
11) For all users that want global network or cdma menu with global option:
download http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6vdkdo2yby200c0, put this folder (overwrite) under /data , set all permission to rw-r-r (folder and files)
download http://www.mediafire.com/?lncedkcn4md29dm and replace your build.prop (if you have american 2.3.4) with this. set permission to rw-r-r
reboot into clockwordmod
wipe all data
12) For using standard 3g mobile hotspot. rename the ssid in Motorola
Set channel into 1
set dhcp into 192.168.2.x
13) Calibrate your battery with battery calibration!!!
14) for overclock http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1653197
If you want overclock (max 1200), you must edit manually overclock.cfg in the bootmenu/config folder and set clk4 to 1200
15) QUICK REFERENCE "/system/build.prop" ITEMS OF NOTE FOR NON-VZW USERS (thanks to Pzyduck)
CHANGE THIS TO 3 for GSM(PRI), 4 for CDMA and 7 for GLOBAL PHONE
# Default network type.
# 7 => Global Phone (4 => CDMA).
CHANGE THIS TO FALSE TO DISABLE THE DUAL MODE RADIO
# BEGIN Moto,IKDROIDPRO-430, a17673
# Feature33857 on DroidWE, support DualMode switch, UMTS/CDMA
# END IKDROIDPRO-430
P.s.: If you want go back, you must put before your previous kernel...
And so if you come from froyo put this kernel http://www.mediafire.com/?3d4369udj1mii9z and then put your nandroid backup (without wipe!)
If you come from American 2.3.4 or argentinian 2.3.6 don't change your kernel, only your backup (don't wipe data)
p.s.2: If you want edit/translate http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=34 your apk files use apk manager 4.9. (for editing blur stuff)
Put in folder "other" my files that you find in /system/framework moto-res.apk, framework-res.apk, blue-res.apk
open apk manager
choose your apk that you want modify/traduce (before you must put this in "place-apk-here-for-modding")
then go in project folder and modify your apk decompressed
then search in the same folder apktool.yml, open and modify with notepad from:
......usesFramework: ids: - 1- 3 - 2
.....usesFramework ids: - 1 - 2 - 3
then type 11
delete resources.arsc from keep folder and now rename your file from unsignedxxx.apk to xxx.apk move to your /system folder change permission to rw-r-r and move it in /system/app
ATTENTION... for the file framework-res.apk you must copy always in /system, again set permission to rw-r-r, but then you must move in /system/framework and say yes to overwrite..reboot