5,600,725 Members 38,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 9 Discussion Thread

Tip us?

dylandylan1
Old
(Last edited by dylandylan1; 4th June 2012 at 03:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512 View Post
CM9 log could often be massively inaccurate - if a commit had comments on it after being merged, it would show as being "new" in a later nightly.
This would have occurred when the site first pulled the changes (a few weeks ago now), but it is unlikely to occur anymore as changes are pulled every 5 minutes (new ones, not updated/extra comments). Each day I check to make sure the site is functioning correctly and fix any bugs. Seems to be going great now If anyone has any issues or suggestions please do contact me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dylandylan1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ernexto
Old
Thanks Meter 30
3 SODs with nightly 0306 in one day... :(

muneeb.abbas3
Old
Thanks Meter 4
So my phone wasnt bricked, it was the battery afterall. Thanks everyone for the help
The Following User Says Thank You to muneeb.abbas3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AE
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandylan1 View Post
This would have occurred when the site first pulled the changes (a few weeks ago now), but it is unlikely to occur anymore as changes are pulled every 5 minutes (new ones, not updated/extra comments). Each day I check to make sure the site is functioning correctly and fix any bugs. Seems to be going great now If anyone has any issues or suggestions please do contact me!
Please add either current time delta to all timestamps or timezone information or current server time somewhere on the page... It is really difficuilt to guess the event time because I suppose your server isn't in Moscow (GMT+3) zone

robertkuro
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernexto View Post
3 SODs with nightly 0306 in one day... :(
Go back to build 01-06 I have zero sods I was having the same problem as you I went back now it's all good ..cheers

dylandylan1
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE View Post
Please add either current time delta to all timestamps or timezone information or current server time somewhere on the page... It is really difficuilt to guess the event time because I suppose your server isn't in Moscow (GMT+3) zone
Times are UTC/GMT, I'll add that to the notice.
The Following User Says Thank You to dylandylan1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ahalford
Old
Thanks Meter 2088

DONATE TO ME
All guys with SOD's - there are some major changes with 03/06 nightlies, so, I'd recommend to install it with full wipe of /data & /system, clean install of all programms, and then, after all install and configs, wipe cache/dalvick again, to let the system build the programms.

Ex:HTC Desire S, Samsung Galaxy Note ∞ Current - Nexus 4 (Backup - Razr XT910)∞

We all do so many stupid things, for bad reason or no reason at all.
'Forgive them, Father, they know not what they do' applies to nine-tenths of our actions.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahalford For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ernexto
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertkuro View Post
Go back to build 01-06 I have zero sods I was having the same problem as you I went back now it's all good ..cheers
With 01-06 I had a SOD too... But thanks for your reply.

afilopou
Old
(Last edited by afilopou; 4th June 2012 at 06:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 493
With latest nightly 040612 there is no sound in new sms.All settings are correct and also tried a full wipe and clean install from gb rom

Edit there is no sound when screen is on.when screen is off,there is sound
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

ahalford
Old
Thanks Meter 2088

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by afilopou View Post
With latest nightly 040612 there is no sound in new sms.All settings are correct and also tried a full wipe and clean install from gb rom

Edit there is no sound when screen is on.when screen is off,there is sound
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
There is a sound With screen off and on either. Did you choose from built-in sounds, or your media folder? If it's media, just notice, that emmc and sdcard storages swaped places. I'm on cyan message sound, it works.

Ex:HTC Desire S, Samsung Galaxy Note ∞ Current - Nexus 4 (Backup - Razr XT910)∞

We all do so many stupid things, for bad reason or no reason at all.
'Forgive them, Father, they know not what they do' applies to nine-tenths of our actions.

Tags
aosp, cm9, cyanogenmod, galaxy note, ics, n7000, snote and smemo no wrk