[4.0.4][IMM74K] CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies
FOR DEVELOPERS ONLY
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (ICS), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- cd ~/android/system
- repo start branchname CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_galaxynote
-- Make your changes at device/samsung/galaxynote
- cd device/samsung/galaxynote
- git add -A
- git commit -a
- cd ~/android/system
- repo upload CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_galaxynote
Navigate to http://review.cyanogenmod.com
, click your commit and add codeworkx and xplodwild as reviewer.
xplodwild, mauimauer, entropy512, codeworkx, teamhacksung, cyanogenmod, and maybe a few others I might not think of right now
You can either help us by giving FULL bug reports WITH LOGS, WITH REPRO CASE, ETC
, or by submitting patches.
If you're not a developer, you can hit the "Donate to me" button up ahead, or hit the Donate button on teamhacksung
Thanks to all donators!
_ Omni developer - Android - Check my twitter for the latest updates!
<codeworkx> YIPIJAHEY SCHWEINEBACKE
Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note N-7000, Galaxy S III i9300 • Asus
TF300T, TF700T • Sony
Xperia T (mint) • LG
Nexus 4, Nexus 5 • Oppo
Find 5, N1 •
and other devices you've never heard of.
Press "Thanks" if I helped !