Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,260 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Attn: RC/RT] Free PREMIUM Hosting for Recognized Contributors & Recognized Themers!

Tip us?

willverduzco
Old
(Last edited by willverduzco; 24th July 2012 at 04:08 PM.)
Portal Administrator - OP
Thanks Meter 2835

DONATE TO ME
Default [Attn: RC/RT] Free PREMIUM Hosting for Recognized Contributors & Recognized Themers!

Update: Given how we have dedicated threads for this in the Recognized Contributor and Recognized Themer sections in Special Boards, this thread is now closed. Please refer to those threads to get your accounts upgraded! Thanks to all of you for your contributions, and thanks to DevHost for their great hosting!

Hello Recognized Contributors and Recognized Themers,

We have noticed that many of you have been scrambling for free (and more importantly) reliable hosting ever since the fall of the major file sharing networks. Rather than leave you searching for your own solutions, we have decided to partner with the fine folks at Dev-Host.

Given your contributions to XDA and the community at large, Dev-Host would like to extend free premium memberships to all of our Recognized Developers, Recognized Themers, and Recognized Contributors. What premium membership entails is an ad-free layout, 10 GB maximum file size, and 40+ GB total storage. And as a special perk for those who help make our site great on top of the premium membership, your files will not be deleted until you delete them yourself (no age limit), and you will be given a fancy logo highlighting your contributions on XDA.

In order to upgrade your membership for free, please first register an account on the Dev-Host website. Once you have done this, leave your username in this thread, and the DevHost team will upgrade your account. To the Recognized Developers reading this post, please use the dedicated request thread in the RD area.

If you would like to suggest any changes or need general troubleshooting, please leave your comments, suggestions, and feedback in this thread. Joseph Bradshaw, the administrator of DevHost, will be monitoring this thread.

Thank you all for your contributions to the site, and happy devving, contributing, and theming!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a news tip! - [moderate | film | foto | develop]
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to willverduzco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wulfre
Old
(Last edited by Wulfre; 1st May 2012 at 01:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Default I think I am "recognized"

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize what "recognized" meant at the moment. I am not qualified.

CURRENT DEVICE
Phone: SPRINT TRI-BAND SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 (SPH-L720T)
ROM: STOCK
Firmware: NAF
Kernel: STOCK
Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.15.4

willverduzco
Old
Portal Administrator - OP
Thanks Meter 2835

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfre View Post

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize what "recognized" meant at the moment. I am not qualified.
No worries. However, you'll probably still enjoy using their standard hosting due to the lack of wait times, download speed caps, and so on.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a news tip! - [moderate | film | foto | develop]

A5J4DX
Old
Thanks Meter 111

DONATE TO ME
this is great for the devs, although im not a dev i have done some theming just for XDA users as linked in my signature, i'd love it if i could have the no age limit but i'd be glad to use this so people can enjoy my rings again thanks!

thx1200
Old
(Last edited by thx1200; 1st May 2012 at 02:24 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 44
EDIT: oops wrong thread. i need to pay closer attention. :)
Avian Waves aka thx1200
http://www.avianwaves.com

Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sprint

Android Apps: Coming soon!
Legacy Windows Mobile Apps (no longer supported): Avian Play / Mute4 / ReRemind / BattLineSvc / ZoomBarPlus / PlaySound / TouchFlo Detacher / Mobile Shell 3 Toggler / iContact AE

task650
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 47231

DONATE TO ME
this is awesome. looks like ill be heading to the sticky. username on dev-host is task650 by the way.

kevin2516
Old
Thanks Meter 1351
Username on devhost: kevin2516
Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

LiLChris06
Old
Thanks Meter 1281
Been using devhost for a while, hopefully I can get isome of the goodies in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
this is awesome. looks like ill be heading to the sticky. username on dev-host is task650 by the way.
Don't trust this guy, he breaks things.

ajeevlal
Old
Thanks Meter 242

DONATE TO ME
i am not sure if i am eligible, but registered my name in dev-host. user name is ajeevlal
Curr devices - Nexus 5 // HTC ChaCha S-OFF // ASUS TF300T // Minix X7
Old devices - Nexus 4, Acer ICONIA A100, HTC dual touch, ASUS P750, Moto A780, CX-01 TV box

My Work >>>>
-----------------------
[ROM] [4.2.2] [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 for ChaCha
[ROM] [S-OFF] ZaSa_4chacha
[GUIDE][S-ON] How to downgrade chacha to lower firmware version

DevHost
Old
Thanks Meter 1036

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2516 View Post
Username on devhost: kevin2516
actived your new features. Thanks!
Please follow us on our social networks below for news:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DevHost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
dev-host
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe