Before Starting. . .
There are some points you should know about this thread:
~This thread is made for sharing about ROMs so people could know how and what to do to get a stable, smooth, and suitable ROMs for specific needs of every person. (Customized, Performance-boosted, etc)
~ YOU ARE INVITED
to post your experience about specific ROMs in the compilation, and things that might boost performance which added, like Kernels, Fixes or maybe Scripts. But you may suggest unlisted ROM to be published. The post mainly talks about ROMs and the added things like boost are just for supporting the ROMs' capability. YOUR POSTS will be posted below the compilation of ROMs listed (if attractive and important enough, may contained information guides, etc.) The compilation may be limited (it will not be as much as regular compilation of ROMs because it just is including ROMs of Most Users. No kernels. Nothing other than ROMs.) Opinions could be helping. Explanation required. Posted updated at a period of time.
~Before posting, you are expected to read the rules and understand it. Then implement when posting. We expect your obedience for the neatness of the thread.
Here are the rules:
Here are the basic rules, additions will be added if necessary:
- »»» The post should obey the Xda Forum Rules. «««
- »»» The post shouldn't be offense others, you can say disagree for others' opinions but please make sure the words are good enough to be read and fulfill the politeness. «««
- »»» Please post facts, so people will not confuse whether it's real or not. «««
- »»» The discussion is expected to be according to the topic. «««
- »»» Opinions are the major main problem expected by many people, so don't hesitate yourself by not saying it. It won't be considered spamming at all, we need THIS to be stickied! «««
That settle the problems!
Our object of discussion is. . . Gio!
Gio, as middle devices, has gotten upgrade from Froyo to Gingerbread, and the ported developed ICS rom still seems pretty difficult to be used for daily activities because the problems of camera, and else...
Example, the Cyan9.0, people who want to install it may not know if the camera is not working if they miss the detailed bugs. And because of reading reviews the may know it well. Even though after knowing they might install without any hesitation. But overall, the ROM is perfect enough in stability and everyone has been using it.
And still, this device has many ways in order to make good performance for various user needs.
So? So? So? !?
Let's share all things to make the handset stable and smooth!