Very nice work ...now we can say that x 10 mini is really under ics with camera

Many thanks

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

smallz2k
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Default Great News

& Great work and dedication BIG thanks nAa
As the late great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm far too drunk to taste this chicken!"

rapunzel11
Old
(Last edited by rapunzel11; 2nd May 2012 at 08:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 221
I was playing around with MiniCM9 now for a while. And my first impression was confirmed. Quick shots must have to fail. The way of nobodyAtall is exactly the right one. Waiting and trink a cup of tea or a bottle of beer and see what others do.

Well done nobodyAtal. Once again!!!

No discussions. No reproaches that someone has stolen your work. Like a real gentleman.

- To all other users and forum members please try "Apex Launcher" (free Version) http://goo.gl/uqvYd

It's perfect for our MiniCM9, faster and smoother than the original "Trebuchet" launcher.

Here some little screenshot: ;)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rapunzel11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronaldvalles
Old
Thanks Meter 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel11 View Post
I was playing around with MiniCM9 now for a while. And my first impression was confirmed. Quick shots must have to fail. The way of nobodyAtall is exactly the right one. Waiting and trink a cup of tea or a bottle of beer and see what others do.

No discussions. No reproaches that someone has stolen your work. Like a real gentleman.

- To all other users and forum members please try "Apex Launcher" (free Version) http://goo.gl/uqvYd

It's perfect for our MiniCM9, faster and smoother than the original "Trebuchet" launcher.

Here some little screenshot: ;)

that looks good I have curiosity to see how this unfolds rom.

I want a Mini again.

Take away my mom borrowed. :)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 GT-19100

JB 4.1.2 OFFICIAL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldvalles For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drfr
Old
Thanks Meter 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel11 View Post

Yeah, in fewer words, one has to be not only talented, but also know how to behave like a grown man. Also agree with the apex part. Go for it, you won't regret.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Device: Moto G German retail
ROM: Stock 176.44.1
Workflow: 1. read - 2. think - 3. try - 4. goto 1
The Following User Says Thank You to drfr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Yenkazu
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Waiting for MiniCM9 theme by D_d
XD
X10 Mini MiniCM7 by nobodyAtall and DaRk_dOg
Kernel by nobodyAtall
Xperia TX [Jellybean] Stock Rom. . .
Kernel by Stock
Or
Compatible phone with nobodyAtall ROM
XD

DaRk_dOg
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2294
Quote:
Originally Posted by much1 View Post
anyone knows when theming support is expected to take place in cyanogenmod9? i hade it being so dark
Hello much1,

CyanogenMod9, has not implemented the theme engine to the latest code (yet), however we will theme the rom the "old fashion" way until then.

Next release of MiniCM9 will have its own "theme identity", which will respect the main ICS guidelines, but also continue the color legacy of MiniCM roms.

Best regards, D_d
SE X10 mini MiniCM10 | HTC Desire HD CyanogenMod10 | Samsung Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod10

My Themes:
Crystal CM7 || Crystal 2 CM10
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DaRk_dOg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GioGr
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hey can you make dock a lil smaller?

thx its a great rom we 've been waiting

XGr7078
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Wink Proxy wifi

Does this rom have the proxy option. I read somewhere that google has offiacially announced that from honeycomb onwards we'll have support for proxy. So as this is an ics rom so I would like to have this feature on this rom.......
http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic4365046_2.gif

cristianosite
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Anyone has experienced deep sleep on this rom?
[XT1032] Moto G Single Chip 8Gb - Brazil Retail - Android 4.4.2
[E10a] Xperia X10 mini - MiniCM7-2.2.1 by nAa