XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please help me on this i cant seem to find the answer anywheres

Tip us?

STANC1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please help me on this i cant seem to find the answer anywheres

i have rooted my g2x several time but after i shut if off to charge at night i tuirned it on and it went straight to the cwm recovery screen i wiped it and restarted it and it went right back to it i flashed several other roms and when i went to reboot it it still rebooted to recovery screen i formated everything i new of what am i doing wrong. i had a stable rom in it and it was working for like 3 weeks before this happened . I hope someone can help me on this i love my phone and dont want to lose it.

geo0889
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Wrong section. This is for development. Try reflashing clockwork or redownload the rom

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to geo0889 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cbr69er
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Did you create a nandroid back up? If you did, go into cwm > backup and restore > restore > find your orignal rom > yes

If not re-install cwm to install roms from sd card and NOT internal memory.

Follow the guides below to the letter.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1060715

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1056847
The Following User Says Thank You to cbr69er For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

da-pharoah
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1582

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANC1 View Post
i have rooted my g2x several time but after i shut if off to charge at night i tuirned it on and it went straight to the cwm recovery screen i wiped it and restarted it and it went right back to it i flashed several other roms and when i went to reboot it it still rebooted to recovery screen i formated everything i new of what am i doing wrong. i had a stable rom in it and it was working for like 3 weeks before this happened . I hope someone can help me on this i love my phone and dont want to lose it.
your probably going to get banned for not reading... good job.

Team Hellfire

SGS3: CM10
G2X: CM7 || CM9
Kindle Fire: CM7 || CM9
x0xhellx0x's ROM Guides: SGS3 || G2X || Kindle Fire
Nullifier: G2x || Kindle Fire

buru898
Old
Thanks Meter 519

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah View Post
your probably going to get banned for not reading... good job.
At first I was like... why? Then was like ooohh.

How to fix your problem: Read, read, then read some more.

ANY problem you have has already been addressed. 99% of the time, nvflash will save you.

Now stop making multiple threads and either READ or gtfo and stop messing with your phone. If you don't have the patience to learn and read then you deserve to brick your phone.
Current Phone:
Nexus 4!!
----
Previous Phones:

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 -given away-
HTC Wing (still working)
HTC Touch Pro 2 (still working)
HTC HD2 (backup Phone)
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant -Sold-
T-Mobile LG G2X -Sold-

My Contributions:
The Following User Says Thank You to buru898 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

STANC1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i just nv flashed it i tryed to mount the usb from cwm recovery and it doesnt mount

apenz147
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANC1 View Post
Try to flash it back to stock android rom.....

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
I just want to be having fun with my phone!