Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,551 Members 37,532 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][ICS/AOKP][25/06]XNeo v2.1.431|AOKP v1.2.431a | NO LONGER MAINTAIN

Tip us?

szymko1995
Old
Thanks Meter 224
How with battery life?
The Following User Says Thank You to szymko1995 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sirkay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZduneX25 View Post
@sirkay i attempted to flash aokp version on cm9 and it stuck on bootanimation forever ;p
hmm wonder why coz am using FXP kernel source .. someone happened to succeed flash on cm9.

HTML Code:
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39034447/sigs.png[/IMG]
| Sony Ericsson W880i
xKernel Ray | xKernel Arc | xKernel Neo | xKernel V?? coming soon | Git | Basebands
The Following User Says Thank You to sirkay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sirkay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by szymko1995 View Post
How with battery life?
here to check it out --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=413

he using my kernel

HTML Code:
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39034447/sigs.png[/IMG]
| Sony Ericsson W880i
xKernel Ray | xKernel Arc | xKernel Neo | xKernel V?? coming soon | Git | Basebands
The Following User Says Thank You to sirkay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ZduneX25
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,945

DONATE TO ME
@sirkay well cannot provide a logcat here, cause I already changed whole rom, just wanted to let you know i was trying on cm9 fxp115
Mirrors of: Themes | Roms

Themes: Honeycomb | Optimus2X | ArcSwift | MEIZU | MIUI | ICS (lite) | MIUIv4/4.1
Patchers: CM7 Theme Patcher | ICS Statusbar | M4X
Roms: MIUI ICS | AOSP JB | JoyOS GB

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it, because nobody else will."

It's a good day to press a thumb . Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to ZduneX25 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spiritualwar
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I just tried this kernel on my Neo V with i-scream rom. I flashed it without wiping anything but wifi wasnt working. After that i made a factory reset and get an endless bootloop.

Was sounding like a good kernel but now i will try another. Thank you for your efforts.

Mikk36
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by szymko1995 View Post
How with battery life?
KA15 + this kernel (don't know if it's the latest build, got it from sirkay directly):

Slow charging in the end is because of simultaneous video recording and GPS logging (will get even worse now because I added automatic bluetooth enabling ).

Sipi1302
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualwar View Post
I just tried this kernel on my Neo V with i-scream rom. I flashed it without wiping anything but wifi wasnt working. After that i made a factory reset and get an endless bootloop.

Was sounding like a good kernel but now i will try another. Thank you for your efforts.
I'm using this kernel on I-Scream 10 and it working good so far, the only thing you have to do is flash stock kernel with stock WiFi modules reboot and then flash back to this kernel and woala WiFi is working. That is how I did it working when crossing from NightElf kernel to this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sipi1302 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talhah sabri
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipi1302 View Post
I'm using this kernel on I-Scream 10 and it working good so far, the only thing you have to do is flash stock kernel with stock WiFi modules reboot and then flash back to this kernel and woala WiFi is working. That is how I did it working when crossing from NightElf kernel to this one.
where can i get stock wifi module??

Sent from my MT11i using XDA

Tenacious
Old
Thanks Meter 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by talhah sabri View Post
where can i get stock wifi module??

Sent from my MT11i using XDA
Flash this kernel by shardul_seth Stock ICS w init.d support+root+cwm! [Final] latest version 3, boot into system turn the phone off and flash sirkay kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenacious For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thunder888
Old
Thanks Meter 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipi1302 View Post
Do you mean this module? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1609617
If yes, i have try it with nightelf kernel and aokp rom but it's not working. I haven't time yet to try it again.