Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,404 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LiquidSmooth V1 - Google play problem

Tip us?

degu3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default [Q] LiquidSmooth V1 - Google play problem

Hello,

I have downloaded and flashed ROM from m3dd0g LiquidSmooth V1. Works great, but have 2 problems:

1. I can not install apps from the pull down menu. It FC. If I go install it from the file explorer, than it's OK.

2. I can not instal any app from the Google Play market. Always the same warning: THE PACKAGE FILE IS INVALID!

Can someone please help me?

DaMy5t
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default LiquidSmooth V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by degu3 View Post
Hello,

I have downloaded and flashed ROM from m3dd0g LiquidSmooth V1. Works great, but have 2 problems:

1. I can not install apps from the pull down menu. It FC. If I go install it from the file explorer, than it's OK.

2. I can not instal any app from the Google Play market. Always the same warning: THE PACKAGE FILE IS INVALID!

Can someone please help me?
I'm not facing any problem with Google Play Store. Try flashing LiquidSmooth V1 again, wipe data/cache/dalvik and then reboot. You may want to check if you have full root as well. You can also try downloading LiquidSmooth V1 file again, in case your file is not complete or corrupted.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaMy5t For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

degu3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
I have tried to flash it 2 or 3 times already. I will download it again and try.

What do you mean, if I have a full root?

eng.rego
Old
Thanks Meter 99
I had a googleplay problem like this,but after wiping all data and cach and flash rom it got solved ,for program fc i dont know but wipe may help too

↖(^▽^)↗ Sent from Rego Galaxy Note ↖(^▽^)↗

eng.rego
Old
Thanks Meter 99
By the way dont try tp install any google play apk cause i tried many of them and they all failed

degu3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng.rego View Post
By the way dont try tp install any google play apk cause i tried many of them and they all failed

Why, aren't they compatible with this ROM?

degu3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMy5t View Post
I'm not facing any problem with Google Play Store. Try flashing LiquidSmooth V1 again, wipe data/cache/dalvik and then reboot. You may want to check if you have full root as well. You can also try downloading LiquidSmooth V1 file again, in case your file is not complete or corrupted.
I dowloaded the file again, and the problem stays the same. And always problems with network connection while I'm on the WEB.

Than I installed theme Bl00dy SandwitcH for Liquid V1, and Google Play works perfect. Don't know why... but Hope everything else is working...

Thank you...

degu3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Grrrrrrrrrrr......

After one day, the problem is back. Did a restart and clear devilk/catch - the same...

Does anyone have any idea?

dr. xp55
Old
Thanks Meter 65
try installing and flashing MrDsl's mixer theme. It uses a different coded market. If you don't like the overall theme, then just extract the market only apk and install that. With programs that fc, do you mean if you go to any apps, it comes up as system.ui fcs? If so, you need to enable a 4th soft key button as a menu button. Go to liquid control settings>navigation>where it says "navigation bar buttons, number of buttons" select 4. Then select the 4th button as menu button
Samsung Galaxy Note - "The Beast"
Rom: Jellybean the Slim way aka Slim Bean

The Following User Says Thank You to dr. xp55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

degu3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Yesterday I discovered, that i can download apps from Google Play only with WIFI.

Today I changed setting for the internet in Access Point, and now I can download normally. Authentication type wasn't set.

I hope, that was the problem with my internet also, because was working, not working....

About FC I will change and see - it was like that: I downloaded apk file from xda, click on it from the pull down menu - FC. Than i went to the app Downloads, from there was OK.

Thank you