Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,375 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[EL30][FC09][Theme][Port] Viper Synergy Remix v2/ Neon Viper Mashup v3 (7/1/12)

Tip us?

Nashdogg
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1337

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post

Oh, heck no there FLASTNOLES! ! I still have my inspiration pic up for you ! At least get the pink one out so I can put on my wife's phone... (glad to hear about your daughter!)

Thanks Nash...loving it....
Np man, glad someone likes it at least. But I expected people disliking the colors. Its acquired taste

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Nashdogg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashdogg View Post
Np man, glad someone likes it at least. But I expected people disliking the colors. Its acquired taste

You did a great job on it.... the colors suck, but that isn't your fault! Lol

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13606
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
You did a great job on it.... the colors suck, but that isn't your fault! Lol
Not cool flast...NOT COOL..!!! now, get to work on the pink theme!

Sent using FTL technology from the resurrection ship.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
Not cool flast...NOT COOL..!!! now, get to work on the pink theme!

Its getting there... having problems with some of the mods though.... and I'm having some troubles compiling my themed apps... I will get it out soon though... hopefully by the end of the week...

The Following User Says Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13606
Ok, if you need a tester...shoot me a pm...wife's phone is on bml...so if it explodes in any testing I will move it to mtd (that'll be my excuse anyhow).

Also, pm me if you are missing anything or need an extra set of eyes to see how it looks, be more than happy to assist with appearances. (Seriously, look at
Neon theme Nash just did, Trav's "half" done pink, and look at the purple monster one too, got some good icons and transitions amongst the three).

Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?

Nashdogg
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1337

DONATE TO ME
Yeah definately flast, if you need a hand with anything or have any questions let me know. Always willing to help.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nashdogg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flastnoles11
Old
(Last edited by flastnoles11; 11th May 2012 at 05:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4533
Quote:
Yeah definately flast, if you need a hand with anything or have any questions let me know. Always willing to help.

Might just take you up on that... having a hell of a time compiling my apks!!! I'm about to throw this damn phone and cpu out the window!!! I have never had a problem when doin my own themes and apps, but as soon as I'm gonna release one its giving me problems... drinking a few beers and back at it tomorrow! Just quit smoking so give me a little bit... I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm forgetting something because I am feening for a smoke!!!!

Ninja edit- AND IT COMPILES!!!! Half way there on the pink theme! Actually almost done... maybe start up a thread and put some screenshots up tomorrow now that my ish is compiling right!

The Following User Says Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

samep
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Here you go naddict. Neon Viper Mashup up in the OP.
Here come the Green + orange + purple + pink = puke comments
Oh well, here ya go guys
Applause! Nash, IMO, you went further than just humoring Naddict! Shows class and effort worthy of respect. No poking, here!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SemiGamer
Old
(Last edited by SemiGamer; 11th May 2012 at 03:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Holy memory lane...
Just some clarification though, ViperROM 5.0 Synergy was the first ROM made when TPhillips took position of Lead Dev for the original Team Vipe when the original lead (BThomas) left on duty to help out with the Japan incident. As for the actual, Tphillips and myself were trying to think of new colors for 5.0 since we already had the usual colors out in previous Viper Roms. spent hours on doing different layouts of different color combo's and TP decided green and orange would be completely new and so we did it, not knowing what to expect from the community since it was very odd. And yeah, some of the community asked for Synergy to be made with the previous VIPER theme haha. I've still got all the attempts at different green/orange schemes we made, all the way down to the wallpaper, it took TP like a day to decide if he simply wanted me to add the green faded glow to the bottom and top of the wallpaper or leave it bare orange all the way down hahaha.

EDIT:
Lol sadly heres some of the most time-consuming decisions... hahah

How it looked with no green on the wallpaper:

How it looked with green on the wallpaper:

And the originally planned wallpaper:

And the good ole final project, -tear tear:

Man I really miss themeing with the original Team Viper.
So glad to see this work didn't go to waste, Thank you to everyone that brought it back and is using it now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SemiGamer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nashdogg
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1337

DONATE TO ME
ViperRom synergy was way to cool for me to let it be forgotten. Even though the colors are very different and many people don't like the way it looks. I love it cause it is different than anything else that is out there and you guys obviously put a tremendous amount of work into it.