Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LEAK][DEV][RUU] Evo 3D ICS 1.13.652.1

Tip us?

jucery
Old
Thanks Meter 1
How would i go on flashing this if i am running virgin mobile on the evo 3d, im currently running clean rom, and i got the mms to receive but not send, anyway i can flash this to my phone ,with all the virgin stuff, but prevent my hboot from updating? My phone is coned to virgin that's why. Thanks

smac7
Old
Thanks Meter 149
So, im assuming this is related to this firmware update and not the rom, but i flashed the hboot removed zip and it went fine all day until now. I am getting an sms error now when trying to send out a message. The error reads radio interface resource shortage. Anyone get this?

RulingCzar
Old
Thanks Meter 52
SOLUTION: You need to call Sprint (from another phone -1.888.211.4727) and tell them you can't call or text and you are getting the error "SMS Error - Radio Interface Resource Shortage - Cause Code: 64, Error Class: 2" They will refresh you on the network, takes about 5 mins.

From somewhere else on xda..
The Following User Says Thank You to RulingCzar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smac7
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by RulingCzar View Post
SOLUTION: You need to call Sprint (from another phone -1.888.211.4727) and tell them you can't call or text and you are getting the error "SMS Error - Radio Interface Resource Shortage - Cause Code: 64, Error Class: 2" They will refresh you on the network, takes about 5 mins.

I ended up flashing a Cleanrom and it went away (for now at least). Not sure if the reboot, the cache clear, or the rom itself fixed the problem.Ill remember this though

blackroseMD1
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaydee82 View Post
This one is without the HBOOT, correct?
Samsung Moment>HTC Evo 4G>HTC Evo 3D>Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch>HTC Evo 4G LTE>AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III>HTC One/Samsung Galaxy Note 3>HTC One (M8)

Nexus 7>Nexus 7 (2013)

RulingCzar
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
I ended up flashing a Cleanrom and it went away (for now at least). Not sure if the reboot, the cache clear, or the rom itself fixed the problem.Ill remember this though
that was what I found on here quickly when I was looking on my phone. Something about something not being flashed correctly or right order... blah blah, it seems you can either restore a nandroid which is what I did in the past and apparently what you did today to fix it or call this number. I'm glad its back for you now though.

JJsax
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
So, im assuming this is related to this firmware update and not the rom, but i flashed the hboot removed zip and it went fine all day until now. I am getting an sms error now when trying to send out a message. The error reads radio interface resource shortage. Anyone get this?
I've heard that doing a quick PRL update might fix this.

smac7
Old
(Last edited by smac7; 5th May 2012 at 07:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by RulingCzar View Post

okay, so the radio interface resource shortage came back and a reboot fixed it. Do you think if i do what you described above (tomorrow when they are open) it will work permanently?

i guess i still don't know for sure if its the radios or the rom but i'm guessing the radios and what not are what's causing issues. Does anyone know if i can roll back? or anybody else have any ideas?

(edit: i did a profile update and a prl update through the settings so hopefully that will fix the issue. Ill tell you if it does or does not work after i can test it for while. I hope a sprint version of the firmware will come out and make everything normal)

Shinzul
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1124

DONATE TO ME
Anyone have a better link? All the mirrors are dropbox and are disabled.

waynebike
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzul View Post
Anyone have a better link? All the mirrors are dropbox and are disabled.
OP was updated, the link here just worked for me about 5 minutes ago.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=228

The Following User Says Thank You to waynebike For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]