Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[LEAK][DEV][RUU] Evo 3D ICS 1.13.652.1

OP dastin1015

5th May 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #251  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
How would i go on flashing this if i am running virgin mobile on the evo 3d, im currently running clean rom, and i got the mms to receive but not send, anyway i can flash this to my phone ,with all the virgin stuff, but prevent my hboot from updating? My phone is coned to virgin that's why. Thanks
5th May 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #252  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 159

1,247 posts
More
So, im assuming this is related to this firmware update and not the rom, but i flashed the hboot removed zip and it went fine all day until now. I am getting an sms error now when trying to send out a message. The error reads radio interface resource shortage. Anyone get this?
5th May 2012, 06:16 AM   |  #253  
Thanks Meter: 54

117 posts
More
SOLUTION: You need to call Sprint (from another phone -1.888.211.4727) and tell them you can't call or text and you are getting the error "SMS Error - Radio Interface Resource Shortage - Cause Code: 64, Error Class: 2" They will refresh you on the network, takes about 5 mins.

From somewhere else on xda..
The Following User Says Thank You to RulingCzar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #254  
Flag Chicago

1,247 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RulingCzar

SOLUTION: You need to call Sprint (from another phone -1.888.211.4727) and tell them you can't call or text and you are getting the error "SMS Error - Radio Interface Resource Shortage - Cause Code: 64, Error Class: 2" They will refresh you on the network, takes about 5 mins.

I ended up flashing a Cleanrom and it went away (for now at least). Not sure if the reboot, the cache clear, or the rom itself fixed the problem.Ill remember this though
5th May 2012, 06:35 AM   |  #255  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 427

2,005 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaydee82

Link fixed http://db.tt/waJMBnZt

This one is without the HBOOT, correct?
5th May 2012, 07:11 AM   |  #256  
Thanks Meter: 54

117 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey4life0099

I ended up flashing a Cleanrom and it went away (for now at least). Not sure if the reboot, the cache clear, or the rom itself fixed the problem.Ill remember this though

that was what I found on here quickly when I was looking on my phone. Something about something not being flashed correctly or right order... blah blah, it seems you can either restore a nandroid which is what I did in the past and apparently what you did today to fix it or call this number. I'm glad its back for you now though.
5th May 2012, 07:19 AM   |  #257  
Thanks Meter: 62

437 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey4life0099

So, im assuming this is related to this firmware update and not the rom, but i flashed the hboot removed zip and it went fine all day until now. I am getting an sms error now when trying to send out a message. The error reads radio interface resource shortage. Anyone get this?

I've heard that doing a quick PRL update might fix this.
5th May 2012, 07:59 AM   |  #258  
Flag Chicago

1,247 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RulingCzar

okay, so the radio interface resource shortage came back and a reboot fixed it. Do you think if i do what you described above (tomorrow when they are open) it will work permanently?

i guess i still don't know for sure if its the radios or the rom but i'm guessing the radios and what not are what's causing issues. Does anyone know if i can roll back? or anybody else have any ideas?

(edit: i did a profile update and a prl update through the settings so hopefully that will fix the issue. Ill tell you if it does or does not work after i can test it for while. I hope a sprint version of the firmware will come out and make everything normal)
Last edited by smac7; 5th May 2012 at 08:30 AM.
5th May 2012, 03:05 PM   |  #259  
Recognized Developer
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,125

747 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anyone have a better link? All the mirrors are dropbox and are disabled.
5th May 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #260  
Flag Elgin, IL
Thanks Meter: 9

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzul

Anyone have a better link? All the mirrors are dropbox and are disabled.

OP was updated, the link here just worked for me about 5 minutes ago.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=228

The Following User Says Thank You to waynebike For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread