Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,341 Members 48,901 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

T-Mobile: amaze out of stock

Tip us?

PeartFan40
Old
Thanks Meter 1,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierguy View Post
U didn't see my new sig?

Am I on Candid Camera?
The candid camera one? Yeppers.

XDA Rules: http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

10 Post Rule: http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...-10-post-rule/

XDA Marketplace Rules: http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...rules-updated/

Sent from my Galaxy Note i717, using XDA Premium.

jdyates
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Funny, i walked into T-Mobile with a roll of $300, expecting to walk out with a Sensation. THOSE were out of stock. Ended up with the Amaze, couldn't be happier.
Black HTC Amaze 4G--->S-ON, Stock ICS

AndroidAutobot
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdyates View Post
Funny, i walked into T-Mobile with a roll of $300, expecting to walk out with a Sensation. THOSE were out of stock. Ended up with the Amaze, couldn't be happier.
Yeah, well worth the $50 difference =). If you're a value customer, the amaze is technically LESS expensive than the sensation! Lol. I think mostly theyre in a hurry to get rid of as many amazes as they can in the wake of the one S release.

As sick as the 99-shot burst mode is on the One (and the benchmark results twice as strong)... It's not worth the trade off of the 2MP front facing cam and the expandable memory imho =). And although it might not benchmark as strong as the one S... The amaze performs so strong to begin with that you hardly notice the difference =)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
Twitter.com/AndroidAutobot
GTalk - AndroidAutobot

mznatnat
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipzeRemix View Post
Well......no more noobs in the future lol

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
We still have the store shelves..... lol

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Yep.... a week and a day later....
Still out of stock....
Those stupid sons of beaches!!!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAutobot View Post
Weird. I work in a mid-volume store and we're down to two or three with no replentishment in sight. How are they selling? Ours have been flying off the shelves at the reduced price lol

He works in the hood...

motioneffects
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdyates View Post

Did you buy the phone without contract for $300? If so, I need to swing by and pick up a Amaze because my One S is horrible.

AndroidAutobot
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by motioneffects View Post
Did you buy the phone without contract for $300? If so, I need to swing by and pick up a Amaze because my One S is horrible.
Invoice cost is currently $550

GTalk - AndroidAutobot

ITALIANNYC
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAutobot View Post
Invoice cost is currently $550

Invoice price is actually 449.99.. The friggin mytouch 4G slide is more expensive
The Following User Says Thank You to ITALIANNYC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndroidAutobot
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Oh durr lol. That is correct. Excuse the mathimatical error ha ha.

The 4g slide is more expensive. Unless you're a physical qwerty diehard there's no logical reason to buy a 4g slide over an amaze lol. Kind of like how there's no logical reason to buy a Galaxy S 4g (179.99!!!! Lol) over a Galaxy Blaze (99.99). But not as absurd lol

GTalk - AndroidAutobot

jdyates
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by motioneffects View Post
With contract. 2-year upgrade for roughly $199
Black HTC Amaze 4G--->S-ON, Stock ICS

xupthree60
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I just bought an amaze today. I went to the mall and they didn't have any in stock and I didn't wan the one s. I don't like sense 4.0, I think vanilla ics is better. I have vanilla ics on my cheap ass Chinese tab and love it, but i didnt like what 4.0 did to it. Also the one s seemed a little laggy on the demo model and i didnt think it was worth the price difference for really just trading better audio vs a better camera (i will use the better cam much more).

So I went down the street and saw another t-mobile store and got the last one they had! My dad, who is on my family plan, is out of state for the month and tried to get one in Indiana today. they store had a ton of them but they wouldn't sell him one because I wasn't there. wtf? He said they didnt know why they didnt have any down here cuz they had almost 50 of them. So I have to go out tomorrow and try to find another somewhere down here for him.

btw I got it for 150 plus 15 per month on the value plan. One s was 200 plus 20 per month.