jonas2295
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2309

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by technostein View Post
http://www.amazon.de/HTC-H200-Wirele...6138033&sr=8-1

I think that is it, German Amazon, as guessing from your flag, Your from Germany lol.
thank you so much

yep you guessed right wasn´t sure if it would be the correct one but now I am ...

You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

jonstatt
Old
Thanks Meter 87
There is about 0.2 second lag if you are using it for hardcore gaming. I just thought I would point that out.

It is a fantastic concept and well executed....other than the horrible shiny black casing that comes slightly marked and gets further marked by breathing on it.

It uses your Wi-Fi network. The phone somehow informs the media link of your WiFi network and password. I am not sure how it achieves this. After doing so, the Media link has an IP address. It will automatically update its firmware when you are not using it. So further improvements for some of the hesitancy that some of reported may come.

But it truly is plug and play.

technostein
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstatt View Post
There is about 0.2 second lag if you are using it for hardcore gaming. I just thought I would point that out.

It is a fantastic concept and well executed....other than the horrible shiny black casing that comes slightly marked and gets further marked by breathing on it.

It uses your Wi-Fi network. The phone somehow informs the media link of your WiFi network and password. I am not sure how it achieves this. After doing so, the Media link has an IP address. It will automatically update its firmware when you are not using it. So further improvements for some of the hesitancy that some of reported may come.

But it truly is plug and play.
Your Wifi speed is obviously faster than mine then as Blood and Glory lags for me for the first 2 minutes

Top reliable phones I have had: HTC One. LG G2, Nexus 4, Note 2, Nokia 5800, Motorola RAZR V3X, Motorola RAZR i, Nexus 5 Had many more, but these devices were the best IMO.

Current Phone: HTC One M8

Press THANKS if i helped you, it's nice knowing when you have helped somebody out

jonstatt
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Your Wifi speed is obviously faster than mine then as Blood and Glory lags for me for the first 2 minutes
I have a high-end Wifi solution (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz 450Mbps per frequency) and the medialink is reporting using my 5Ghz frequency, which is nice and clear from interference. That probably helps.

technostein
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstatt View Post
I have a high-end Wifi solution (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz 450Mbps per frequency) and the medialink is reporting using my 5Ghz frequency, which is nice and clear from interference. That probably helps.
And it knows your WiFi password and stuff due to the fact it is only transmitting the One X display to the TV, if it did need a password you would surely need a HDTV with internet capabilities too.

Top reliable phones I have had: HTC One. LG G2, Nexus 4, Note 2, Nokia 5800, Motorola RAZR V3X, Motorola RAZR i, Nexus 5 Had many more, but these devices were the best IMO.

Press THANKS if i helped you, it's nice knowing when you have helped somebody out

Nos0x
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Received mine from dialaphone today. Very easy to set up but seems to be quite laggy for me, might experiment with different frequencies in case its interfering with my WiFi.
Xperia Z1 Compact | iPad 4 | iPhone 4 | SE Xperia Play

welshand
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The problem i seem to have with this is that when i am playing a movie i am supposed to be able to leave the movie running and use my phone as normal,
This does not happen it justs says screen locked on my phone any button i press like home or running apps stops the movie playing

azazin
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I have a problem with my Media Link HD, my phone doesn't seem to be able to configure, it keeps getting stuck 3/4 during the configuring process, I am running Leedroids 5.0 and have activated Multicast on my Virgin Media superhub (it says multicast should be activated in the manual) any ideas guys on how to connect them?

technostein
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazin View Post
I have a problem with my Media Link HD, my phone doesn't seem to be able to configure, it keeps getting stuck 3/4 during the configuring process, I am running Leedroids 5.0 and have activated Multicast on my Virgin Media superhub (it says multicast should be activated in the manual) any ideas guys on how to connect them?
I am guessing stock ROM works best.

azazin
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
I am guessing stock ROM works best.
It's working fine now, just kept restarting both the medialink and phone and now it's finally connected, going to use the superhub in modem mode now though to improve the WiFi signal

Tags
htc media link hd one x