I have created a CWM Touch Recovery for HTC One V.One Member of you Group posted on my Touch CWM for Optimus One.so I thought about building a normal CWM recovery for this device.I have used kernel from TITTANIUM KERNEL which is said to be booting correctly.
If you don't know what Recovery and how to flash it then Don't Try it.I am not responsible for device if it is bricked.
I don't have this Device
Unlock your devices bootloader
- First you have to register at htcdev.com
- Unlock the bootloader on your phone by following the instructions at http://htcdev.com/bootloader/
- Pick your device (One V) or if it is not listed just choose "All Other Supported Models"
- download the zip file and extract (you will get recovery.img file)
- Download and install the Android Standard Developer Kit, I placed the folder at C://
- I think fastboot.exe have to be downloaded seperately because it is not available in the latest android SDK Link
- Place the recovery.img where the fastboot.exe is locate (bundled with the SDK)
- Now open command prompt and navigate to your Android SDK folder by pressing cd
- Now type:
- fastboot flash recovery name_of_the_recovery.img
eg:- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Note : You can refer the instruction steps given below for HTC Desire
- Extract the Recovery image from the zip file using 7-Zip, WinRAR, or other similar archive extraction programs.
- Rename the Recovery image file “recovery.img” (without the quotes) to make it easier to type during the flashing process through fastboot.
- Copy the Recovery image file to the folder on your computer where fastboot.exe is located.
- Make sure that the Fast Boot option on your HTC Desire has been disabled. You can do this through Settings > Power > Fast Boot, and make sure it is unchecked.
- Turn off the phone.
- Reboot into Fastboot mode. You can do this by holding down the Volume Down key while pressing the Power button.
- Once you are in Fastboot mode, connect your HTC Desire to your computer via the USB Cable.
- On your computer, go to the older where fastboot.exe is located. While holding down the Shift key, right click in the folder and select “Open Command Window Here”.
- This should open up a command window or DOS prompt.
- Type the following command in the DOS window:
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Press Enter. This will initiate the flashing of the new recovery to your device.
- Once the flashing is complete, select Bootloader in the main hboot menu.
- Select Recovery.
Mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/?08xa6a9a414adeu
Mirror : http://androidhacks.justforlulz.fr/OneV-Primo/CWM/