Originally Posted by casper_600
thanks alot ok
how can install kernel by flash tools??
You can use FlashTool, QuickIMG tool, or fastboot tool.
Fastboot with all drivers you can find here.
How to flash kernel using fastboot?
- Download fastboot and unpuck it to C drive
- Open you command prompt (win+r - cmd) and go to fastboot folder
- Connect your phone to PC via USB in fastboot mode (connect phone to USB with menu button pressed in off mode) - Your LED must highlight Blue
TIP: If Winows find new device you can show it fastboot folder - there are all drivers inside
- Copy kernel file to fastboot folder and rename it to boot.img
- type command to check if phone is connected properly
fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version
If answer is for example 0.3
, then your phone is connected right.
If you see waiting for device
, so you need check drivers.
- Is everything is correct then type:
fastboot -i 0xfce flash boot boot.img
- If you see an error that your device can't be flashed please check kernel file that it is in fastboot folder and have name boot.img
Sorry for my poor english
(2001) Ericsson R520 => (2006) SE K750 => (2011) SE XPERIA neo (Silver) MIUIv5 (Fusion kernel)