Post Reply

[Q] Error processing purchase DF-BPA-09

OP bfloFBR

5th May 2012, 02:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
After flashing a new ROM onto my SGH-T989, I run into a reoccurring problem when trying to download apps from the Play Store. It's perfectly fine for the first couple hours but after that, whenever I try to download a new app I get an "Error processing download DF-BPA-09" am I doing something wrong or forgetting something? I am able to update my apps with no problem, it's just new ones. Doesnt matter if I'm on wifi or 4G same problem. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?
The Following User Says Thank You to bfloFBR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 03:32 AM   |  #2  
busab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greer, SC
Thanks Meter: 187
 
665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Have you tried going into your application manager and clearing your cache and data? I had a similar problem and that worked for me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to busab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 02:07 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Myrtle beach
Thanks Meter: 18
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Happen to me lastnight I wiped catch and devlik catch and work fine after that
6th May 2012, 03:00 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 42
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Clieaning cache and dalvik cache didn't work form.
I've found the following on internet which worked.
Clear data on "Google Services Framework", reboot and manually start sync on your gmail account.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to maxadamo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2012, 07:03 PM   |  #5  
amancarlos's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 5
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
solved
i went into 'play store' app info (mine is cndlauncher- hold icon and drag to more info), force stopped, clear data and it worked
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amancarlos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 4
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amancarlos

i went into 'play store' app info (mine is cndlauncher- hold icon and drag to more info), force stopped, clear data and it worked

+1
Had the same problem to my Desire HD and this solved it
Thx
7th May 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #7  
LilProphet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Szentendre
Thanks Meter: 71
 
469 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Also try logging out from your Google account then add it again. That made it work for me.

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x with xda premium app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LilProphet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 03:17 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
removing and adding my Google account finally made it work for me as well...
The Following User Says Thank You to bor3d For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #9  
Stephen88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxadamo

Clieaning cache and dalvik cache didn't work form.
I've found the following on internet which worked.
Clear data on "Google Services Framework", reboot and manually start sync on your gmail account.

you are big!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2012, 03:30 AM   |  #10  
Joebroni's Avatar
Member
Flag Edmond, OK
Thanks Meter: 10
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bor3d

removing and adding my Google account finally made it work for me as well...

None of the tips above worked for me. Been dealing with this the last couple days. But removing my Gmail account and adding it back did the trick! Thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes