Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Error processing purchase DF-BPA-09

OP bfloFBR

9th May 2012, 06:29 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebroni

None of the tips above worked for me. Been dealing with this the last couple days. But removing my Gmail account and adding it back did the trick! Thanks!

This worked for me too on my galaxy nexus.
10th May 2012, 12:11 PM   |  #12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
i have this issue much too often. cleared cache uninstalled updates, re added my google account
still doesnt work

tried this as well which actually worked

Clear data on "Google Services Framework", reboot and manually start sync on your Gmail account.
Last edited by elquango; 10th May 2012 at 12:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to elquango For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 01:03 PM   |  #13  
maianh's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxadamo

Clieaning cache and dalvik cache didn't work form.
I've found the following on internet which worked.
Clear data on "Google Services Framework", reboot and manually start sync on your gmail account.

Thanks a lot!

It works for me on Desire HD. I was very discomfort with this error
11th May 2012, 04:56 PM   |  #14  
Works on my SGSII on ICS. Removing and adding again my google account fixed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to red_hanks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #15  
tomasitoc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 49
 
870 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
where do I go in , to clear data of "google services framework"
I can't find it under the manage application
13th May 2012, 11:17 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxadamo

Clieaning cache and dalvik cache didn't work form.
I've found the following on internet which worked.
Clear data on "Google Services Framework", reboot and manually start sync on your gmail account.

Worked for me as well. Reboot was required (I thought it would not). Thanks for great advice!
14th May 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #17  
Taosaur's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohiopolis
Thanks Meter: 186
 
813 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
I tried all of the above, and the only thing that worked was removing my Google account, rebooting (may not have been necessary) and adding it back.
m.kochan10
15th May 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #18  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hanks

Works on my SGSII on ICS. Removing and adding again my google account fixed it.

Exactly, same here!

To be honest: there's no way to localize "google service frameworks" on SII (ICS).
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 09:08 AM   |  #19  
dmeinder's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Google services framework worked for me....
18th May 2012, 07:23 PM   |  #20  
Junior Member
Flag Monfalcone
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Dual boot
I'm having this issue quite often since I'm using dual boot with Syiah Kernel.
Second rom is always latest CM9 nightly, and the issue appears always on this side.
Maybe because first rom changes often.

Anyway stopping Google Framework Service and clearing data always works (from titanium backup)

Dave.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes