Visit Project's page @ google code
MiniCM9 is an unofficial port of CyanogenMod 9 for the SEMC msm7x27 devices. MiniCM9 is running Android ICS on top of the nAa-ics kernel.
- To cookers: If you want to use parts or all of this ROM for your custom cooks, read this first.
- To everyone: Please don't mirror this ROM
- MiniCM9 is built for the X8 / x10mini / x10minipro range. It is quite stable and the most feature-complete ICS ROM, perfect for day to day use
- This is a team work by DaRk_dOg and me
- For Troubleshooting common issues visit: http://code.google.com/p/minicm/wiki/Troubleshooting
FAQs (Many thanks to matmutant)
If you have a question, please READ THIS before posting and also use the SEARCH button at the top right ->
If you want a more relaxed chat, or have issues with MiniCM, visit the MiniCM chat
(Thanks to thanhhungtn1, SafiXS)
Before posting an issue wipe (factory reset) via CWM at least once.
- Built for LDPI
- Full hardware acceleration (the ICS way)
- Opengl rendering
- MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
- Android's native App2sd (move to sdcard, storing to fat)
- In kernel ClockworkMod recovery v188.8.131.52 and option to reboot into Recovery
- Modular Undervolting handled Settings -> Performance menu (by default not active)
- KSM support
- Extra Settings display option for Ultra brightness, also handled via notification bar icons
- Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
- Native Wifi Hotspot
- Native USB tethering
- Native Bluetooth tethering
Bugs: (Please use the project's tracker for reporting bugs. Please file them properly following the template or they will be discarded.)
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
- Unlocked bootloader
- Latest version of the ICS nAa kernel
- Download the MiniCM9-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
- Move the MiniCM9-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps for CM9 from here (check http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
- Make sure you are using the nAa-ics kernel
- Enter CWM and:
- Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
- Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
- Flash the MiniCM9-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the MiniCM9-xxx.zip
- Flash gapps in the same way
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
- Once your device has booted, you can use the nAa notification to register for upcoming updates. This way you can get update notifications on new versions of MiniCM9 and the nAa-ics kernel!
Please make sure you followed the above steps before reporting any issues, especially 'wipe data/factory reset'
Downloads: do NOT mirror
If you are enjoying my work please consider donating: .
Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this project.
I can't be held responsible if this ROM bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!
- 4/11/12 MiniCM9 3.0.5 build
- 25/7/12 MiniCM9 3.0.4 build
- 5/7/12 MiniCM9 3.0.3 build
- 27/5/12 MiniCM9 3.0.2 build
- 5/5/12 MiniCM9 3.0.1 build