Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 50,102 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.5 [4/11/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9.1 for the Χ10 mini pro

Tip us?

smallz2k
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilexa View Post
Thanks nAa!
I've switched from CM7 (with stock kernel) to this rom with nAa kernel. All went well (cost me 3.5 hrs to perform + all settings etc but now nice working phone again).

Read the FAQ and aware it's not a finished ROM yet, I do have few questions:
  1. How to get rid of that extremely annoying language bar when in landscape mode? Haven't seen that for a year or something :P Now its back in CM9?
  2. When using a slide pattern to unlock and holding phone in landscape mode, the 3 slide dots on the right are partly off-screen. Bug?
  3. I was used to ZEAM launcher, but this integrated Launcher is nice (also I suppose it keeps showing in Settings wether I use different launcher or not). With ZEAM you had to option to use "gestures" in home screen. Slide up for [open Dialer] for example. I am soo used to this and not to press a small icon to make a call, I think many would like this feature. Could you add it?
  4. Also, the dock on the homescreen isn't left/right scrollable, this would be nice to have a few apps hidden right/left in the dock, all you have to do is scroll over it and see them.
    (perhaps only ZEAM had this? I cant remember Android without these two features).
  5. Is it normal Facebook isn't present in the Accounts/Sync settings anymore? I already logged into Facebook but it doesn't appear in the Accounts overview..
Can't you just download zeam launcher off play and in accounts and sync try add new account for your fb,

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
As the late great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm far too drunk to taste this chicken!"

qtu
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsyrhies17 View Post
Just remove the ReloadedSettings.apk(clear data first) from /system/app and replace the SystemUI.apk with the original one.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Clear data from CWM or clear the app data? Also, should I do this with Root Explorer? Thank you for your prompt reply.

Sent from my U20i using XDA
"Close your eyes and lean on me, when you feel afraid, when you lose your way. My love, I'll be there just for you."
-qtu@xda
Sendo S2 > Sony Ericsson K700i > Sony Ericsson G502 > Nokia N82 > Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (Try GG-ROM) > Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro (Powered by nAa Kernel and ICS)

xsyrhies17
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtu View Post
Clear data from CWM or clear the app data? Also, should I do this with Root Explorer? Thank you for your prompt reply.

Just the app data, sorry about that. Also, yes just use Root Explorer.

kapazo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Addiotionally to the problems mentionted above i have to add that player crashes and is really slow after some time of listening to music.Also launcher and menu is very slow.We hope publishing new version shortly with fast menu and launcher and if possible adding ad hoc support.

faiyyaz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 623
Quote:
I didn't have that problem.

BTW, how can I uninstall Reloaded ICS whenever I don't want to keep it anymore?

Just Re-flash the ROM without a fullwipe.. Ul be back to to normal.. DO not make full wipe. N u will remove the reloaded-ICS.

Need Root/CWM Recovery or Unlock/Relock your Bootloader? Try this SE_Tweaker_Tool
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next Line Mod For Messaging For Cm7, Cm9.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Fix your Keyboard Led Lights with KEYBOARDFIX

x10man
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapazo View Post
Addiotionally to the problems mentionted above i have to add that player crashes and is really slow after some time of listening to music.Also launcher and menu is very slow.We hope publishing new version shortly with fast menu and launcher and if possible adding ad hoc support.
I use doubletwist, and it doesn't crash or lag just sometimes sounds a little distorted for about a second

Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black (Current)
Nexus 7 2012 (RIP 2012-2013, cracked glass and digitiser, too expensive to replace)
Blackberry Curve 9320 (Rest in pieces, as I smashed you with a baseball bat for being so terrible. No clue why I bought one)
Xperia X10 Mini Pro (RIP 2010-2013, dead screen cable)

xsyrhies17
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapazo View Post
Launcher, use Apex. Music, use Google Play Music or any music player out there. OC a bit for added performance.

nightwing369
Old
Thanks Meter 134
@nobodyAtall : What do you hope to share in the next release/version of your MiniCM9 mimmi rom?? ? Thanks, your work is amazing
Future hopes:
Unlock bootloader, use ICS/JB rom; &/OR get Sony Xperia™ Z OR
Sony Xperia™ V

now: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro - Android: MiniCM7 Pro - V21 by paul-xxx
previous custom rom: 2.1.1.Clean.0.0 by pfonck
before: Sony Ericsson W580i - Proprietary OS Java Platform 7
history: Sony Ericsson K300i - Proprietary OS Java Platform 3; Nokia 3510i - Series 30/40 software platform
vintage: BT Trium - ?

If my post helped you in any way , please click the .Thanks. button!

qtu
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsyrhies17 View Post
Just the app data, sorry about that. Also, yes just use Root Explorer.

I did that and I ended up with a UI without the status bar. Then I did what faiyyaz said. And I'm back to normal. Thanks for the help guys. I just hope Reloaded ICS will be good for QVGA soon.

Re Music: I always experience that even if I use PowerAMP. What I did is to sacrifice multitasking by ticking "Don't keep activities" on Settings > Development. That helped a lot. I even have a lagless underclock to 480MHz (with a few UI hiccups of course except while playing music). Now, with that trick, I'm trying a stable OC to 806MHz (freezes while on heavy tasks with other ROMS especially GB ones).

The ICS system architecture surely is really heavy on RAM but UI-wise, its faster. I just hope that the MiniCM team will do some optimizations for our memory-limited smartphones just like what Paul did in his early builds of CM9.

BTW, speaking of Paul, since he opened his ICS source code for Mimmi, will someone continue the OXP project? I just hope nAa will open the source code to some libs such as the camera. Sorry for the offtopic.

"Close your eyes and lean on me, when you feel afraid, when you lose your way. My love, I'll be there just for you."
-qtu@xda
Sendo S2 > Sony Ericsson K700i > Sony Ericsson G502 > Nokia N82 > Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (Try GG-ROM) > Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro (Powered by nAa Kernel and ICS)

nightwing369
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
I just hope that the MiniCM team will do some optimizations for our memory-limited smartphones just like what Paul did in his early builds of CM9.

BTW, speaking of Paul, since he opened his ICS source code for Mimmi, will someone continue the OXP project? I just hope nAa will open the source code to some libs such as the camera.
I fully agree with all of this that I have quoted here. It would be really great if the amount of free ram could really be pushed as far as we can possibly go. In pfonck's Eclair 2.1 rom he's managed to get up to 102MB free RAM memory. Could this rom, if tweaked, ever match that or even beat that??? ? Thanks
Future hopes:
Unlock bootloader, use ICS/JB rom; &/OR get Sony Xperia™ Z OR
Sony Xperia™ V

now: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro - Android: MiniCM7 Pro - V21 by paul-xxx
previous custom rom: 2.1.1.Clean.0.0 by pfonck
before: Sony Ericsson W580i - Proprietary OS Java Platform 7
history: Sony Ericsson K300i - Proprietary OS Java Platform 3; Nokia 3510i - Series 30/40 software platform
vintage: BT Trium - ?

If my post helped you in any way , please click the .Thanks. button!