[ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.5 [4/11/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9.1 for the Χ10 mini pro

Search This thread

herbesi01

Oct 9, 2011
This is some option among the developer options. If i remember correctly, its "stickt mode".

Thanks work perfect!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I can't use this rom cause the sound is too important for me... Music bugs, and so on... Is early to use ICS on x10 mini pro

I used Music Player Pro and is very well work perfect to me...

XepA

Apr 23, 2012
OnePlus 8T
I can't use this rom cause the sound is too important for me... Music bugs, and so on... Is early to use ICS on x10 mini pro

If you refer to the phone speaker, you can always use DSPFilter too cut the low levels..
That's something that CM7 and even the Stock ROM does automatically, even without DSPFilter. CM9 doesn't seem to have that function atm.

Reactions: nightwing369

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
We should be patient. We are going to find out in few weeks from now...you did get an answer by matmutant previously.;-)
Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Didn't you see the message from matmutant? Also the new version just got released. Just wait some time to collect bugs, put new features, etc...
Yes I saw the 'message' from matmutant , but frankly that was rude of him (that was not cool) - and it would have just been easier to just actually answer the question, than to find that picture, upload it, and insert it (and only that) as his response :mad: :eek:

Last edited:

Daedalus93

Jul 11, 2011
Berlin
Yes I saw the 'message' from matmutant , but frankly that was rude of him (that was not cool) - and it would have just been easier to just actually answer the question, than to find that picture, upload it, and insert it (and only that) as his response :mad: :eek:

He can't tell anything about the new version. It wasn't rude I think...

First for the new version, we need to know what should be implemented/improved. And sometimes it is not possible to improve some part because the hardware limits it.

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
He can't tell anything about the new version. It wasn't rude I think...

First for the new version, we need to know what should be implemented/improved. And sometimes it is not possible to improve some part because the hardware limits it.
Nothing is ever 100% bug free. However with each new version we can get ever closer to getting as near to perfection as possible. I was just wondering if we, the users of this rom could pool all our feedback/suggestions into one (or if nAa and those who help him have got some sort of rough list of ideas for improvements, changes, fixes etc planned for the next version of this rom). Ideally this would go in post # 2 of this thread, either above or below the changelog (under a heading like "Planned Fixes/Changes") ;)

silverblade960

Feb 6, 2012
Athens
Guys I have a class 4 8gb card. I thought that its class was too low to use it for swap, so I didnt give it a try in the past...
Today I was too tired and wanted to kill some time so I backed up my sd to my computer, then formated it and made a 256 swap partition. I installed swapper 2 and used it.... Wow, my phone is bllazing fast now..
Swap is highly recommended..

Ps. Please if someone wants to explain what swapiness is, I would be grateful.

Ps2. @nightwing. I dont think matmutant was rude. We are a community full of contributors. I dont see a reason anyone would make a rude post. He just wanted to break the ice and answer in a humourous way;-). By the way in my opinion, the idea about nAa publishing a features-soon-to-come list is great but a little difficult to become true.

Reactions: nightwing369

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
Guys I have a class 4 8gb card. I thought that its class was too low to use it for swap, so I didnt give it a try in the past...
Today I was too tired and wanted to kill some time so I backed up my sd to my computer, then formated it and made a 256 swap partition. I installed swapper 2 and used it.... Wow, my phone is bllazing fast now..
Swap is highly recommended..

Ps. Please if someone wants to explain what swapiness is, I would be grateful.

Ps2. @nightwing. I dont think matmutant was rude. We are a community full of contributors. I dont see a reason anyone would make a rude post. He just wanted to break the ice and answer in a humourous way;-). By the way in my opinion, the idea about nAa publishing a features-soon-to-come list is great but a little difficult to become true.

Thanks! :) And why? It doesn't have to be...

XepA

Apr 23, 2012
OnePlus 8T
I already talked about this earlier, but now I have more information:
One of the big reasons of battery draining is the screen, mostly because the ROM get some wrong values of light sensor (like -1) or sometimes it has a valor but instead of showing the amount of light for that value, it shows for the value above, as you can see on this screenshot:

xck5n7.png

The sensor value is 4 but the screen value is 100, like the sensor was at least 16.
Anyone has the same issue? And is there any fix?

waqypaqy

Jan 20, 2010
Sony Xperia 1 II
Finally got this working on my phone.

Sorry if its been asked already, but does the function(blue key) key work for anyone?I cant use the keyboard to input numbers (e.g. blue button + R for number 1)

chile1010

Aug 23, 2010
Finally got this working on my phone.

Sorry if its been asked already, but does the function(blue key) key work for anyone?I cant use the keyboard to input numbers (e.g. blue button + R for number 1)

Go to Settings -> Advanced (MimmiParts) --> Keyboard layout --> Then select the correct setting for your locale and the blue should work :)

Nov 3, 2010
Go to settings: advanced: Keyboard Layout
and pick the one relevant to you will make the function keys work.

Everything works great except the screen splitting, I'll just have to get used to using on screen keyboard, because everything else is just right on this rom, does no one have any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MiniCM9_logo_600x424.png

Visit Project's page @ google code

MiniCM9 is an unofficial port of CyanogenMod 9 for the SEMC msm7x27 devices. MiniCM9 is running Android ICS on top of the nAa-ics kernel.

Notes:
    • To cookers: If you want to use parts or all of this ROM for your custom cooks, read this first.
    • To everyone: Please don't mirror this ROM
    • MiniCM9 is built for the X8 / x10mini / x10minipro range. It is quite stable and the most feature-complete ICS ROM, perfect for day to day use
    • This is a team work by DaRk_dOg and me
    • For Troubleshooting common issues visit: http://code.google.com/p/minicm/wiki/Troubleshooting

FAQs (Many thanks to matmutant)

If you have a question, please READ THIS before posting and also use the SEARCH button at the top right ->
    searchi.jpg

If you want a more relaxed chat, or have issues with MiniCM, visit the MiniCM chat

(Thanks to thanhhungtn1, SafiXS)

Before posting an issue wipe (factory reset) via CWM at least once.

Features:
    • Built for LDPI
    • Full hardware acceleration (the ICS way)
    • Camera
    • Opengl rendering
    • MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
    • App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
    • Android's native App2sd (move to sdcard, storing to fat)
    • In kernel ClockworkMod recovery v5.5.0.4 and option to reboot into Recovery
    • Modular Undervolting handled Settings -> Performance menu (by default not active)
    • KSM support
    • Extra Settings display option for Ultra brightness, also handled via notification bar icons ;)
    • Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
    • Native Wifi Hotspot
    • Native USB tethering
    • Native Bluetooth tethering

Bugs: (Please use the project's tracker for reporting bugs. Please file them properly following the template or they will be discarded.)

Requirements:

Instructions:
    • Download the MiniCM9-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
    • Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
    • Move the MiniCM9-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps for CM9 from here (check http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
    • Make sure you are using the nAa-ics kernel
    • Enter CWM and:
      - Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
      - Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
      - Flash the MiniCM9-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the MiniCM9-xxx.zip
      - Flash gapps in the same way
    • Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
    • Once your device has booted, you can use the nAa notification to register for upcoming updates. This way you can get update notifications on new versions of MiniCM9 and the nAa-ics kernel!

Please make sure you followed the above steps before reporting any issues, especially 'wipe data/factory reset'

Downloads: do NOT mirror

MiniCM9-3.0.5

chart

Donate:
    If you are enjoying my work please consider donating: .
    Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this project.

Disclaimer:
    I can't be held responsible if this ROM bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!

Changelog:
    - 4/11/12 MiniCM9 3.0.5 build
    - 25/7/12 MiniCM9 3.0.4 build
    - 5/7/12 MiniCM9 3.0.3 build
    - 27/5/12 MiniCM9 3.0.2 build
    - 5/5/12 MiniCM9 3.0.1 build
    Build Changelog:

### MiniCM9-3.0.5
    * CyanogenMod 9.1 code base
    * HW Video encoder/decoder
    * YouTube HQ
    * Camcorder 640x480

### MiniCM9-3.0.4
    CyanogenMod 9 RC2 code base

### MiniCM9-3.0.3
    * Sim lock dialog not showing up
    * Long-pressing the HOME button toggles flashlight (option in Settings -> Lockscreen -> Security)
    * Back button ends current call option in Settings -> Accessibility
    * Bugreporting by pressing vol down + vol up + power. Attach this report on bugs that you open on the project's tracker
    * Shakira sensors axes mapping corrected
    * A2SD settings
    * Swap settings
    * Dhcpd from sources
    * Partition info Settings menu
    * Option to disable bootanimation for faster boot
    * MiniCM9 aroma-based installer (for robyn and shakira)
    * Notification bar icon for app switching
    * Faster app startup

### MiniCM9-3.0.2
    * MiniCM9 theme - to be used only with the MiniCM9 ROM
    * Kernel bootlogo animation now finishes before MiniCM9 boot animation starts
    * Autobrightness levels fixed
    * Recovery version in Settings -> About Phone
    * Updates for camerahal
    * camera: barcode scanners fix
    * camcoder: 352x288 resolution
    (higher resolution is possible but has audio/video sync issues due to missing codecs)
    * FM Radio app now enables bluetooth when it starts
    * SmartassV2 governor as default
    * Many fixes from CM: theme manager, lockscreen icons, Apollo, etc.
    * Fixed reboot hanging issues (when rebooting from power button)
    * Fixed some A2SD issues

### MiniCM9-3.0.1
    * Functional Camera (SEMC libcamera, camcorder not working)
    * Many fixes from CM
    * libcopybit (shakira)
    * Fixed banding issues
    * Bluetooth a2dp
    * Ultra brightness setting is now persistent on boot
    * Sim and timezone fixes are included
    * Fixed power draining issues
    * Kernel update
    * MimmiParts.apk, thanks to: madbulls

### MiniCM9-3.0.0
    * CM9 - Android 4.0.4 code baseline
    * Full Hardware Acceleration with Adreno ICS libs
    * For use with nAa-ics kernel line only
    * Built for MDPI - shakira, LDPI - robyn, mimmi
    * MiniCM9 theme
    * GSM/SMS/Data(3G, EDGE)
    * Wifi
    * Wifi Tethering
    * Usb mass storage
    * Usb tethering
    * Bluetooth
    * Bluetooth Tethering
    * FM Radio
    * Flash led (Torch app)
    * ADB at boot
    * Sensors
    * OpenGL Rendering for gui
    * Libaudio from sources
    * Software Video decoder
    * Vibration
    * GPS
    * App2sd (storing to ext4. Detect ext4 partition and swap and usingmount as such)
    * Native android moving apps to sdcard
    * Flash led (Torch app) (for robyn, mimmi)
    * Stock SE T9 keyboard (for robyn, mimmi)
    * Offline charging
    * Reboot menu - boot into Recovery
    * Gallery, Browser, Live Wallpapers and Gmail are fully working
    * OTA Update notifications for both kernel and ROM
    * Network stats via Settings -> Data usage
    * Undervolting via Settings -> Performance menu
    * Ultra brightness via Settings -> Display menu
    Performance
    MiniCM9 along with the nAa-ics kernel, includes some interesting performance improvement points:
    • System -> Performance -> Processor -> CPU governor and frequency --> SmartassV2 is suggested. Overclocking can be set as higher as your device can take
    • System -> Performance -> Processor -> Undervolting --> Enable this to get better battery life
    • System -> Performance -> Memory management -> zRam (Compcache) --> By default this is set to 18% in order to provide more physical memory (RAM)
    • System -> Performance -> Kernel samepage merging -> Enable this to get smaller memory footprint due to memory sharing among apps (Note that this might increase battery consumption)
    Components

### Built from sources
    * libaudio
    * libgralloc
    * hwcomposer
    * libsensors
    * liblight
    * fm Radio
    * camerahal
    * libcamera
    * bluetooth

### Done
    * Camcorder
    * HW Video encoder / decoder
    Hello pro community ;)

MiniCM9-3.0.1 is released today for the x10mini pro.
    This is a team effort so you should be thanking everybody: Implementation-wise D_d is making the visuals and preparing the MiniCM9 theme that will be included in upcoming versions. Testing and support-wise matmutant is doing an excellent work. Specifically for the pro, many thanks to leajian and siddardha21 for their device-specific testing and suggestions.

Note that CM9 is still very young and there are still a lot of bugs to be fixed and features to be implemented. Please only contribute positively to the discussion, try to find fixes / workarounds if you can and suggest them to the rest of the users. As always I'm open to patches and suggestions.

Enjoy you camera with ICS :D