FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][Noob Friendly] How to make a good signature [Noob Friendly][GUIDE]

863 posts
Thanks Meter: 853
 
Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2012, 04:06 PM |#11  
dorianborovina's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orebić
Thanks Meter: 853
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d.oconnor

I like this thread, a lot of people are new to smart phones and will stumble across XDA looking for help and this thread can only help them and the community give them the help they need.

Thanks a lot my dear friend!

Totally agree with you!

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to dorianborovina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dorianborovina Ad-Free
 
 
8th May 2012, 04:04 AM |#12  
Toledo_JAB's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Toledo, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 3,272
 
Donate to Me
More
Question BB code FAQ
i have been looking for a guide on how to fully use the post/sig editor. i see post that have text that is a link, alot of signatures have a line like 'X10S' and if you click 'X10S' it opens a tab with a thread thats pre-defined. anyone know what type of commands are used 'html' 'rss' or whatever.

EDIT: kept looking found this BB code FAQ
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toledo_JAB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Toledo_JAB Ad-Free
8th May 2012, 12:01 PM |#13  
dorianborovina's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orebić
Thanks Meter: 853
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToledoJab

i have been looking for a guide on how to fully use the post/sig editor. i see post that have text that is a link, alot of signatures have a line like 'X10S' and if you click 'X10S' it opens a tab with a thread thats pre-defined. anyone know what type of commands are used 'html' 'rss' or whatever.

EDIT: kept looking found this BB code FAQ

Thanks ToledoJab for your feedback!

Gonna add it to the thread right now!

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to dorianborovina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dorianborovina Ad-Free
8th May 2012, 12:23 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Good to see people caring about newcomers.
The Following User Says Thank You to SoapMacTavish3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SoapMacTavish3 Ad-Free
8th May 2012, 02:55 PM |#15  
Griffiths_Anna's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Wow.. great job bro.. ya maybe people said that this is for newbies.. but definitely not..

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Griffiths_Anna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Griffiths_Anna Ad-Free
8th May 2012, 10:12 PM |#16  
dorianborovina's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orebić
Thanks Meter: 853
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoapMacTavish3

Good to see people caring about newcomers.







Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffiths_Anna

Wow.. great job bro.. ya maybe people said that this is for newbies.. but definitely not..

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Thanks a lot people!!! Greatly appreciated!!

Greetings from Croatia

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA
10th May 2012, 11:47 AM |#17  
Junior Member
Flag Fort Mill
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I don't have an Edit Signature link in my CP, is it because I am new?
10th May 2012, 02:14 PM |#18  
mikef's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Vegas, Baby! Likes:XDA,Android Dislikes:Spammers
Thanks Meter: 5,037
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm324

I don't have an Edit Signature link in my CP, is it because I am new?

You don't have enough posts. Read this link for advice on how to achieve it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikef For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikef Ad-Free
10th May 2012, 02:39 PM |#19  
dorianborovina's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orebić
Thanks Meter: 853
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf2112

You don't have enough posts. Read this link for advice on how to achieve it.

Thanks mf2112
11th May 2012, 11:31 PM |#20  
The-Hulk's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Warrington
Thanks Meter: 1,823
 
Donate to Me
More
I have made this a sticky on my Q&A thread over on galaxy s2 forum, it is a good guide.
The Following User Says Thank You to The-Hulk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The-Hulk Ad-Free
12th May 2012, 12:33 PM |#21  
dorianborovina's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orebić
Thanks Meter: 853
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d.oconnor

I have made this a sticky on my Q&A thread over on galaxy s2 forum, it is a good guide.

Thanks a lot my dear friend!!

Glad you liked it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
can't add sig, can't add signature, faq, guide, how to make signature, noobs guide, sig, signature, signature guide

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes