Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE][Noob Friendly]How to make a good signature[Noob Friendly][GUIDE]

Tip us?

K3vin71
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Default Re: [GUIDE][Noob Friendly]How to make a good signature[Noob Friendly][GUIDE]

Good but making a signature isn't something that deserves a huge thread like this one..

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Visit the S ROM 4.0 Thread !

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4574
Default Re: [GUIDE][Noob Friendly]How to make a good signature[Noob Friendly][GUIDE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3vin71 View Post
Good but making a signature isn't something that deserves a huge thread like this one..

There's one persons opinion, now move along.... :shaking:

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Deadly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3867

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3vin71 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly. View Post
oh, well, thing is.. every person has to come to forums first time in their life no matter how long forums had been on net.. so, if the person does comes to xda forums first. and couldnt understand what all this signature is about.. then it does makes sense to have such a guide..

and we need to keep in mind that android is becoming very well known.. so, new non-tech savy / and new people to forums will be signing up.. so, its always nice to have such help for those people..

PS: i am not saying , i didnt know i had been in other forums too

tharu_roxx
Old
Thanks Meter 145

DONATE TO ME

Use tacklefish's design factory

Show a little appreciation when you receive help.It doesn't take too much time to press THANK YOU ( :thumbup: ) button sided on the left...

Sent from my MT11i Using XDA Premium HD app
Current Device : MT11i Xperia Neo V
ROM : Xperia Ultimate HD ™ 4.0
Build Number : 2.0.3
Kernel : Suave Kernel
Root Status : Rooted
Bootloader : Unlocked

Previous Devices : Samsung Galaxy Y GT-5360(Sold)

The Following User Says Thank You to tharu_roxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Romulux
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for this, I didn't really think about phone info in sigs being useful for when you're asking questions!

And I also didn't know you needed a few posts to even get a signature, so thanks to those people who brought that up as well!

dnbxvrfx
Old
(Last edited by dnbxvrfx; 28th March 2013 at 12:08 AM.) Reason: for testing purpose
Thanks Meter 4
I have text on but its not showing.I will fix that i hope.Thanks for good tut and i will also click on THANKS button

boogivens
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorianborovina View Post
Glad to help buddy

Welcome to XDA, and have a great time in here

It's a great community..

If you've got a any sort of question, feel free to ask

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

Newbie it is

jellymelly
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Hi, thanks for the post. Don't you just hate people with huge sigs done in MS Paint that look horrible!? Hopefully they'll learn from this thread
Galaxy Nexus GSM takju stock ROM Nexus 7 3G XxScreenCracked*DumpedInDrawer*SadFacexX

"Only fags don't run AOSP grandma." #DailyDalvikCacheWiper

Peterobertson
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hi.

I'm New, but have already been posting, and using the "Thanks Button" after receiving some Outstanding Help from individuals on here rather than typing it, but, I did find this thread after using the "Search" feature to see why I was not able to fill in my Sig details.

I was not intending to put a load of pictures and adverts in it, just my Phone details, as info for others as and when I ask questions or ask for help.

I appreciate the rules of all and any forum, but I am confused about this one because we have to create an account, which has a Captcha code on it, we then have to Verify the account, and then each and every time we start or reply to a thread we have to input the Captcha code again.

So, my question is this, why do we have this eight post restriction when you have all of the above?

Oh, and just in case anyone is thinking it, NO, I am not being argumentative, I am simply looking for an answer to a question, Honest.

Many thanks.

jellymelly
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterobertson View Post
Hi.

I'm New, but have already been posting, and using the "Thanks Button" after receiving some Outstanding Help from individuals on here rather than typing it, but, I did find this thread after using the "Search" feature to see why I was not able to fill in my Sig details.

I was not intending to put a load of pictures and adverts in it, just my Phone details, as info for others as and when I ask questions or ask for help.

I appreciate the rules of all and any forum, but I am confused about this one because we have to create an account, which has a Captcha code on it, we then have to Verify the account, and then each and every time we start or reply to a thread we have to input the Captcha code again.

So, my question is this, why do we have this eight post restriction when you have all of the above?

Oh, and just in case anyone is thinking it, NO, I am not being argumentative, I am simply looking for an answer to a question, Honest.

Many thanks.
You have been banned from xdadevelopers.
Reason: Making logical statements against the interests of xda administrators.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

april fools
Galaxy Nexus GSM takju stock ROM Nexus 7 3G XxScreenCracked*DumpedInDrawer*SadFacexX

"Only fags don't run AOSP grandma." #DailyDalvikCacheWiper

Tags
can't add sig, can't add signature, faq, guide, how to make signature, noobs guide, sig, signature, signature guide