[ROM](port)N.E.A.K.~Slimrom3.6

Search This thread

willbs94

Dec 2, 2010
Lebanon, MO
This is a great from for the captivate. If you want something that is very small and just works then the is probably the way to go

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

ymcmbforever

Jan 29, 2012
Chicago
I think if u post screenshots and features and a changelog u will get alot more views :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA

jin5

Oct 29, 2008
will this be getting updates as they come along? thanks! good stuff

jin5

Oct 29, 2008
i just tried to flash it and no go.
i wiped data/cache/system

when i tried to flash the 3.5base, it crashes with a bunch of getprop errors. ive also donwloaded this twice just to make sure the file dind't get corrupted, what gives?

thanks in advance for any help

jakeneal22

Jul 12, 2010
i just tried to flash it and no go.
i wiped data/cache/system

when i tried to flash the 3.5base, it crashes with a bunch of getprop errors. ive also donwloaded this twice just to make sure the file dind't get corrupted, what gives?

thanks in advance for any help

When I get home I'll do a md5 sum of the file I have and post it to make sure its not corrupt what rom are you coming from?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

jakeneal22

Jul 12, 2010
I too had the build prop error coming from Tasks AOKP. Solved it by changing the build prop to GT-I9100.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

As i'm not a developers i have not learned how to do all these fun things yet is it as simple as opening it up in notepad? I simply use ktoonez flash-aholics tool. I installed this rom coming from his port of miui. So my build prop was probably i9100 to begin with.

jakeneal22

Jul 12, 2010
Yes it involves editing a build.prop file. Simple error fix. Phone needs to be recognized as the internatonal version.

I see I opened the file up on my phone and it seems relatively simple. But doesn't formatting system reset this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

REOGrand

Feb 25, 2012
Michigan
Got it download alright. I came from Turkbey. No problems. But I have the font set on huge and its still to small for me. The dock bar is small too. I loaded Apex on it could this be the problem with everything looking tiny?

jakeneal22

Jul 12, 2010
Got it download alright. I came from Turkbey. No problems. But I have the font set on huge and its still to small for me. The dock bar is small too. I loaded Apex on it could this be the problem with everything looking tiny?

The dpi on this rom is set to 182 instead of the default 254. To change go to settings,ass(advance slim settings, and I think its under general ui

mattern1974

Jan 27, 2010
Tremont, Pennsylvania
I see I opened the file up on my phone and it seems relatively simple. But doesn't formatting system reset this?

Apparently not since I did format the system and still got errors.
What I ended up doing was restoring my AOKP backup. Then I used Root Explorer to navigate to /system/build.prop, long press that, select edit with Text Editor. Changed all SGH-I777 to GT-I9100.
Installed fine after that using the OP instructions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Per request rom creator I will no longer be updating this rom
    The dpi on this rom is set to 182 instead of the default 254. To change go to settings,ass(advance slim settings, and I think its under general ui

Actually, the default is 240.

Has anyone had any luck getting 3.6 to hell raise? Mine keeps failing.

New build is up
    Just flashed 3.6, my first try of this rom. I've been on CM9. This rom is just as fast and smooth if not better! Glad I tried it. Seems really nice so far, no problems at all. Running it with shun Andromeda kernel version .13 which can be found in i9100 section (there is an att version). Thanks for porting and hope you keep up with updates!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA