5,595,815 Members 34,800 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Asus Day Scene Live Wallpaper and Weather Widget!

Tip us?

X_RATed
Old
Thanks Meter 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by camblue View Post
Here is the Asus Day Scene live wallpaper and weather widget for those who want them. Just install as you would any normal zip file through CWM and the apk through something like dropbox. Not my work so the credit goes to Horndroid. All I did was package into a workable zip for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, enjoy! If you like hit the thanks button please!
Thanks a lot for this one, it's amazing!
I installed the apks without problems and I can't report any problem with lag whatsoever, my Kindle Fire is running AOSP JELLY BEAN 4.2.1_r1 with Nova launcher (paid)
The only issues I'm experiencing are these:
* If I shutdown, when the tablet is turned back on the wallpaper does not show and it has to be set again.
* There's no way the weather widget will display the temperature in F (not a biggie)
Maybe all that has something to do with the META-INF folder I have no idea what to do with.
Can you help me on this one?
I'd really appreciate it. For a guy not much into live wallpapers, this one is a plus. I confess I'm in love with it.
Thanks again.

Sent from my Nexus-7-flavored Kindle Fire using XDA Premium

X_RATed
Old
Thanks Meter 1194
Please disregard my previous post, the wallpaper is working now, and as for the widget, like I said it's not a big thing.

Awesome contribution, much appreciated. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus-7-flavored Kindle Fire using XDA Premium

bothered
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Damn this is great - but here we use Celcius and M.P.H. and I can not get this combination, oh well

also has anyone got a safe list of system apps that can be removed without issue

regards

motte49
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi guys can Install the live Wallpaper on my Galaxy note 2???
I just need the version from the asus Padfone 2 or 1

Solo761
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Does anyone have updated version of day scene live wallpaper? My TF300T has v2.1.5, this one is older. Main difference is that this newer version has non animated version where it only swaps wallpapers depending on time of the day, they're static otherwise. I prefer this mode since I hope it doesn't drain battery as much as animated version.

I tried My Backup Pro but as expected it can only backup installed apps, not ones that come with firmware. I downloaded TF300T firmware update, unpacked it, unpacked blob file it contained, mounted img file and copied day scene apk from it but it's only 500kB and, again, as expected it won't install on other tablets.

daraj
Old
Thanks Meter 142

DONATE TO ME
I cant change the temp to F. It remains C. Any insights?

onatepp
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Hi all.
Installed all fine. LWP working fine. Cannot update the widget ...get stuck there forever and than says...update failed/try later....any clue?
Running 4.0.4

Regards

TheDoctah
Old
Thanks Meter 7
This is awesome! Thanks OP!

newyorksabre
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 27
Thanks for this is really a stunning wallpaper

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium