[DISCONTINUED] Noble Series 7.6 | Stability & Performance (EU) [Download Now]
Noble Series is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0.3 (HTC Sense), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Noble Series is based on stock stable ROM's just modified for the best and to make the best of the stock ROM meaning removing any type of unnecessary things such as bloat of useless files.
- First time flashing Noble Series to your One S (or coming from another ROM)?
1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery via ROM Manager
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. Factory Reset
4. Install the ROM
Android 4.0.3 (HTC Sense)
New base (1.70.666.1 RUU)
This is improved version of stock ROM - no visual changes!
Very fast, clean & stable!
Full HTC Sense Interface
Thanks to HTC for the base firmware
Removed all bloat
Fully optimized and tweaked
ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
Enabled GPU UI rendering
SD Card speed tweak
Improved camera performance
Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
Zipalign on boot for user applications on data partition
init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
Excellent battery life!
Remaped buttons (Long press Home -> Recent apps, Recent apps -> Menu) (Thanks lyapota)
Disabled onscreen menu
Enabled unlock carousel effect
Enabled cubic transitions effect
Enabled landscape mode Rosie
Improved boot.img (Thanks xkonni)
Black boot/down animations
Fixed Google Play
Other minor fixes and tweaks
...and many more!
Download Link for 7.6: Here
Credits to the following People below:
Newest & Current Beastly Device:
T-Mobile Galaxy S III → 4.2.2 SuperNexus by Faryaab
Galaxy Tab 10.1 → 4.0.4