I use that ROM for one day.
i have to say it again... thanks for try to give another life to our "legacy & low device"
first off all i use the sandwich deluxe v4.0. i confess that e try the ICS_prealpha but i don't see advantage to use that and with that i have the RED frame.
- drain battery. i use 3g with two gmail accounts sync and the sense clock with weather refresh every 2 hour... so i have battery for 4 / 5 hours!
- problems sound off notifications / ringtones
- no apn
- no lights in keys and home button don't work
- ICS on MAGIC
- faster enought, what a surprise... ok there's set cpu but... is fast enought.
- stable qb
- sync ok
- orientation (don't use it)
I will try to use it for more 1 or 2 days to test another things.
and have to thank to add gtalk in next release.
Still great work and we waiting for next release
PS: signal strenght 0dBm 97 asu