5,599,977 Members 45,789 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[26.JAN.2013║ROM] myMIUI 16 B1 [MAGLDR/CLK║Dorimanx║GB║myMIUI IDEİ║zipA║MultiLang]

Tip us?

Uloga
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Problem today:
App2SD stopped working for a reason, it says my SD is found with 6,8GB (I have a 8GB with 1 GB ext4) and no App2SD, also my apps are gone

Xoemab
Old
(Last edited by Xoemab; 13th June 2012 at 12:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
@Aternus can you write in the first post the known bug (If any) or what features are missing for now. Thanks.

EDIT: So far I didn't find any bug. My only question is: I followed your SD-EXT (Apps2SD) instruction but when I went to check internal memory is still writing Total memory 200MB and with my apps left 140MB... I put the sd card on pc and checked it with the MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition v7.1 and here are the result. Did I make anything wrong?

Screenshot

shagratt
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KjKeyz View Post
It seems to only happen when I actually have an unread message. Otherwise it works fine.

Edit: I'm referring to the v4 lockscreen.
yeah same here. Is an known bug. Just slide down and read the message in the normal way... we still got the direct access to camera and access to sms (when no unread are pending) and that are benefits from the v4 lock. The quick access to the camera is really good.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUT69 View Post
FYI, after testing for awhile I think this ROM is not suitable for my everyday use:

- it is laggy, many apps respond with a "wait"
- although I have a 1GB ext4 partition on my sd-card the internal memory decreases constantly (with a fresh install I restart the phone after each app installation!)

This ROM could be my favourite because of its style and I appreciate your work, but see above...

So if this problems are not improved I have to look for another "flash".

Sorry and best regards,
DB
Guy you really know how to use Android? why you create an ext4 partition for a cell phone? do you know what ext4 is? use ext2 if you want the fastest performance (ext3 is fast too and more corruption resistant but not as fast as ext2). And why you restart your phone after every app install? you have serious misunderstanding about how to use a phone...Only a few system app need to reboot the phone.

Aternus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 483

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uloga View Post
Problem today:
App2SD stopped working for a reason, it says my SD is found with 6,8GB (I have a 8GB with 1 GB ext4) and no App2SD, also my apps are gone
I would need to see the "/mymiui-debug.log"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoemab View Post
@Aternus can you write in the first post the known bug (If any) or what features are missing for now. Thanks.

EDIT: So far I didn't find any bug. My only question is: I followed your SD-EXT (Apps2SD) instruction but when I went to check internal memory is still writing Total memory 200MB and with my apps left 140MB... I put the sd card on pc and checked it with the MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition v7.1 and here are the result. Did I make anything wrong?
Given you know how to read and follow my instructions, everything is working, there aren't any missing features.

I think you have a slight misunderstanding of what SD-EXT is.
SD-EXT doesn't increase the space on your /system partition, essentially what it does is allow you to install unlimited amount of applications or applications which are extremely big and otherwise wouldn't be able to fit on your /data partition.

Its important to remember that system applications (phone, contacts, browser, etc) still use the /data partition (NAND). This is intended behavior to make sure that if for whatever reason your SDCard goes corrupt or/and you replace it, all system settings will remain.

With App2SD-SCRTMİ:
All 3rd party applications install to /sd-ext/app and their data goes to /sd-ext/data

Without App2SD-SCRTMİ:
All 3rd party applications install to /data/app and their data goes to /data/data

emuleq
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emuleq View Post
I can't change the volume in radio app. Anyone have this issue?
I know few people who have this problem.
Aternus, what about my problem?

jolas
Old
Thanks Meter 185
@Aternus,

How thinks goes with myMIUI 15, bugs corrections in build 2.4.20, zram, etc?

Nexus 4 [Mahdi-Rom]

BUT69
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default there were suggestions by aternus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagratt View Post
[COLOR="Silver"]

Guy you really know how to use Android? why you create an ext4 partition for a cell phone? do you know what ext4 is? use ext2 if you want the fastest performance (ext3 is fast too and more corruption resistant but not as fast as ext2). And why you restart your phone after every app install? you have serious misunderstanding about how to use a phone...Only a few system app need to reboot the phone.

"After you've finished installing your apps, you should reboot the phone to let the ROM re-configure the apps to use SD-EXT"

and

" create an EXT2/3/4 partition on your SDCard (recommended: 1GB EXT / 0MB SWAP)"

Thanks for the help,
DB

nicolasmarseille
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Multilanguage

Is a multilanguage MyMIUI ROM planed?
Google Nexus 4 - 16Go
Google Nexus - 16Go

waldemator
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolasmarseille View Post
Is a multilanguage MyMIUI ROM planed?
yes, with next version (v15) Aternus will release myMIUI with multilanguage support.

hoomanutd99
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Angry birds season "force close"
Fotmob "force close"

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Tags
data2ext app2sd, hd2, miui, multilanguage i18n rtl, mymiui