FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Free up space on CM7

7th May 2012, 12:14 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hi, I'm trying to free up some space on CM7 by deleting system apps, but that doesn't seem to free up any space at all. I'm guessing that that's a different partition, so is there a way I could expand the internal storage partition? I want to avoid using a sd-ext since I don't have much space on my sd card
Last edited by aster190; 7th May 2012 at 12:17 PM.

6th June 2012, 05:24 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I really like the app s2e which lets you move just the Dalvik cache to the SD card without any noticeable performance hit. It isn't much space ~90MB but that makes a big difference for the internal storage.
The Following User Says Thank You to xam247 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2012, 05:01 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xam247

I really like the app s2e which lets you move just the Dalvik cache to the SD card without any noticeable performance hit. It isn't much space ~90MB but that makes a big difference for the internal storage.

Oh I didn't know that app could do that! That's exactly what I need, thanks!
26th July 2012, 11:19 AM |#4  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 3

More
use munjeni's hboot editor and change values of system, cache and user data to increase free space
The Following User Says Thank You to molecula364 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2012, 05:11 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by molecula364

use munjeni's hboot editor and change values of system, cache and user data to increase free space

The way I do it is to delete most of the ringtones, wallpapers and live wallpapers from the zip before I flash the rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to headsupsevenup For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread