FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

HTC one x time for full battery charge

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By hannibal2469, Junior Member on 8th May 2012, 11:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi
Please post the time it takes for you to charge the phone from 0 to 100 when it is not being used and is on standby also the mention the update you have

my phone takes 2 hours with 1.28 update
 
 
8th May 2012, 11:34 AM |#2  
kizax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
That is a good time. With my New one i need also 2h. With the old one x i needed more than 6h

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
8th May 2012, 11:39 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
3h
The Following User Says Thank You to Foggy79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 03:17 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
The first charge was about 6h!! (Wallcharger , not USB)

I don't know how it is now. I plug the phone to the wallcharger in the evening and unplug it at the next morning
8th May 2012, 10:57 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan99

The first charge was about 6h!! (Wallcharger , not USB)

I don't know how it is now. I plug the phone to the wallcharger in the evening and unplug it at the next morning

That's what I do as well but I don't think its the best way to charge the phone as sometimes I wake up in the middle if the night and the phone is close to exploding from the heat it generates while charging.
But as how fast it charges, I think around 2 hours for me too. USB takes a little longer, I'd say about 5-6 hours.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
8th May 2012, 11:11 PM |#6  
pewpewbangbang's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ann Arbor & NYC
Thanks Meter: 275
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmoe

That's what I do as well but I don't think its the best way to charge the phone as sometimes I wake up in the middle if the night and the phone is close to exploding from the heat it generates while charging.
But as how fast it charges, I think around 2 hours for me too. USB takes a little longer, I'd say about 5-6 hours.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Your phone is overheating from charging? Something wrong. Mines very cool, basically like its turned off or idle.

Takes a while to charge fully though

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
8th May 2012, 11:14 PM |#7  
chrisjcks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 998
 
More
2hr 50mins from 'completely dead' (phone turned off and remained off till charged )

V.1.29

I think that's pretty darn good!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
8th May 2012, 11:16 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295
 
More
Yeah, my phone is not warm either when plugged to the wall
9th May 2012, 03:09 AM |#9  
DanteGR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 1,104
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmoe

That's what I do as well but I don't think its the best way to charge the phone as sometimes I wake up in the middle if the night and the phone is close to exploding from the heat it generates while charging.
But as how fast it charges, I think around 2 hours for me too. USB takes a little longer, I'd say about 5-6 hours.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Actually i think it's ok if it gets a bit warm when charging BUT it should cool all the way down when getting to fully charged.
9th May 2012, 03:41 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,100
 
More
I always plug mine in overnight... I wish I could specify a slow charge to prolong battery life. No idea how long it takes to charge.
9th May 2012, 04:23 AM |#11  
ArmedandDangerous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 333
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenPope

I always plug mine in overnight... I wish I could specify a slow charge to prolong battery life. No idea how long it takes to charge.

There's no need for it. The charger stops at 100% and goes into battery mode until 95%, then starts charging again. It never approaches overcharging at any point. This is also why sometimes when you unplug your phone, it drops a few percent almost immediately, cos 100% battery was already achieved some time ago, and has been on battery the last few %
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArmedandDangerous For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes