Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 39,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one x time for full battery charge

Tip us?

ArmedandDangerous
Old
Thanks Meter 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenPope View Post
I always plug mine in overnight... I wish I could specify a slow charge to prolong battery life. No idea how long it takes to charge.
There's no need for it. The charger stops at 100% and goes into battery mode until 95%, then starts charging again. It never approaches overcharging at any point. This is also why sometimes when you unplug your phone, it drops a few percent almost immediately, cos 100% battery was already achieved some time ago, and has been on battery the last few %
HTC Desire Z (G2) @ meXdroidROM Ghost Chili AIO <3
HTC One X (endeavoru) @ VenomX 3.7.0 @ XMister #296
HTC One (M7) @ S-Off, Unlocked with revone, Stock rooted, ElementalX 0.11
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArmedandDangerous For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

forumhookersdotcom
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Mine takes more than 4hours .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

itsmoe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedandDangerous View Post
There's no need for it. The charger stops at 100% and goes into battery mode until 95%, then starts charging again. It never approaches overcharging at any point. This is also why sometimes when you unplug your phone, it drops a few percent almost immediately, cos 100% battery was already achieved some time ago, and has been on battery the last few %
I think you are right. It does happen to me sometimes when the battery is showing 100% and once unplugged and used for a few minutes it drops pretty quickly.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

hannibal2469
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hehe i know i orginally said that i was getting 2 hours(this was the first charge cycle of the phone )
but now it takes me 3 hours for a full charge this is after the 1.28 update

treebill
Old
Thanks Meter 564
going to add here, go to settings and power and check the status if it says (charging - USB) then it will charge slow for me it's 20% an hour from a USB. I also have a charger cable (has plugs for iStuff, micro USB/ mini USB and that tiny one for Nokia) and when that it plugged in it says (charging - AC) and its a lot faster.
Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy syscalls done, In kernel as it is in user!

My photo blog
Tower Gamers

dougtwx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
2.5-3 hours max

charger = 5v 1a

KevinC4
Old
Thanks Meter 2
2.5 hours here

voipben
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the thread. It also takes mine just under 3 hours from completely dead and I was thinking that was on the long side. (My Atrix 4G used to take 2 hours.)

HTC One X/AT&T

ef1x
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Charge time from 5% is about 3h

dorianmayers
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Hello,
i own an htc one x and the charge time are usually around 3-4.5 hours. now granted many say their average charge time for this phone is about the same. but what bugs me is that i charge my phone with a 5v+/- 1 amp charger in a 110v 50hz socket.

i have an app that measures battery usage, charge times and the amount of mAh being used or stored @ a given time interval. now when i charge the phone through the 110v socket i get 386 mAh the max from the socket. where as at my school we use 220v sockets (i have both connectors for my phone) and i get easily 895 mAh reducing charge time to just over 2 hours. so my question is.

the specification on both chargers is:

+/- 5v 1amp

so even if there is a difference in sockets both still list 1amp. so why do i only get under 400(386)mAh at home and just under 900(895)mAh at school?

btw. noob. if im in the wrong section plz redirect me. only board that looks close to what i need

The Following User Says Thank You to dorianmayers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]