Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 44,174 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{PRO} Complete List of Roms | Kernels | Rooting/Other for Xperia Pro (MK16a/i) iyokan

Tip us?

Chaos_rider
Old
(Last edited by Chaos_rider; 9th August 2014 at 07:35 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 215
Default {PRO} Complete List of Roms | Kernels | Rooting/Other for Xperia Pro (MK16a/i) iyokan

This Thread was started by ameer1234567890 all this hard work belongs to him im just updating the thread
Note: Do not post any general chat, questions or small talk about accessories, apps and themes here. Post in the below respective threads.************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

This is an ever-expanding list of Xperia Pro related development stuff such as ROMs, recoveries, mods, rooting and unrooting guides, kernels, generic firmwares, etc...
This list was primarily made as there is no separate XDA forum for Xperia Pro and Xperia Pro related posts are scattered across various forums including Xperia Ray forum, Xperia Arc forum, etc...

If any dev / modder wants to add his/her stuff here, you are most welcome. Please reply to this thread or (ideally) send me a PM with the information and I shall add it within days, if not hours.

Rooting & Recovery

ROMs

GingerBread:IcecreamSandwich:JellyBean:KitKat:

Mods

Kernels

Stock Firmwares

Note: Stock firmware bundles packed as ftf (below) seems to be cross-compatible between MK16i and MK16a versions. However, do not take this as a 100% fool-proof conclusion, since this has not been confirmed by Sony. You can flash firmware for MK16a in MK16i and vice versa, the only side affect being that your phone would be recognized by software as the corresponding firmware you flashed. In case if you flashed a different baseband and your SIM card/mobile network is not working, you can always re-flash the correct firmware.
Basebands
This Thread was started by ameer1234567890 all this hard work belongs to him im just updating the thread
The Following 198 Users Say Thank You to Chaos_rider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

waynekirby
Old
Thanks Meter 457

DONATE TO ME
I have LewaOS uploaded. Based on CM7.2
Need testers and you can include it if it works?

Any testers?

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium

Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink

Proud member of TeamXperia
GB & ICS Rom's
The Following User Says Thank You to waynekirby For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Riyal
Old
Thanks Meter 1,670

DONATE TO ME
Nice thread! By the way if you like you could include my kernel on the list. It's useable even on stock firmware.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jprwu3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riyal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ameer1234567890
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyal View Post
Nice thread! By the way if you like you could include my kernel on the list. It's useable even on stock firmware.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jprwu3
Since your Ultima ROM is already included in the list and kernel mentioned on the ROM page, I did not add. Basically, the kernel section has only kernels which are not associated with a specific ROM. This is to avoid cluttering. Hope this is acceptable!
Samsung Relay 4G SGH-T699
ROM: CyanogenMod 10.2
Kernel: 3.4.66-cyanogenmod-g7fcdbcf
Recovery: CWM-based Recovery v6.0.4.4

My Tools:
Please press the thanks button or buy me something from my wishlist, if you liked my work. Alternatively you can also buy me an ebay Gift Card or send me bitcoins.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ameer1234567890 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ameer1234567890
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,748
Updated with stock firmwares for MK16a.
Samsung Relay 4G SGH-T699
ROM: CyanogenMod 10.2
Kernel: 3.4.66-cyanogenmod-g7fcdbcf
Recovery: CWM-based Recovery v6.0.4.4

My Tools:
Please press the thanks button or buy me something from my wishlist, if you liked my work. Alternatively you can also buy me an ebay Gift Card or send me bitcoins.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ameer1234567890 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tanwg
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynekirby View Post
I have LewaOS uploaded. Based on CM7.2
Need testers and you can include it if it works?

Any testers?

I would love to test LewaOS on my MK16i, where do I get it?

And thanks Ameer! This is a great thread!

Sent from my MK16i using XDA
ROM: OmniRom
Kernel: Stock
Current Phone: Note 2 LTE N7105
Current tablet: Xperia Tablet Z 16GB Wi-Fi
Previous Phones: Nexus 4, Lumia 820, HTC One X, Nokia N9, Xperia Pro MK16i, iPhone 3GS, LG Optimus 7, Motorola XT720.....

waynekirby
Old
(Last edited by waynekirby; 9th May 2012 at 09:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 457

DONATE TO ME
TeamXperia LewaOS V1.0 iyokan - ROM

Kernel - Boot.img

Arc thread will be used for Arc/Pro form now on

Regards

Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink

GB & ICS Rom's
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waynekirby For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Loccy
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
TeamXperia LewaOS V1.0 iyokan - ROM

Kernel - Boot.img

Arc thread will be used for Arc/Pro form now on

Regards
oooooh. Shiny.

Well that'll be what I'm up to later on. How's battery life?
The Following User Says Thank You to Loccy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

waynekirby
Old
Thanks Meter 457

DONATE TO ME
Battery life not good... currently working on SE-Tweaked GB new version at the minute so until Lewa release an update I won't be unless other team members are working on it

GB & ICS Rom's

Loccy
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Battery life not good... currently working on SE-Tweaked GB new version at the minute so until Lewa release an update I won't be unless other team members are working on it

That's a shame - mind you, refreshing for the dev to be up front about shortcomings of their work. Mind you battery can't be worse than FXP CM9...!

Any chance of getting some more shiny goodness thrown us Pro'er's way? The more ROMs the better in my book. Based on how quick you turned LeWA round, any chance of some more? :)

The Following User Says Thank You to Loccy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
iyokan, mk16, mk16a, mk16i, xperia pro