Post Reply

MetroUI

OP Jayydude_SGP

12th May 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I would like to contribute in this project if it's OK! Where are you right now?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I don't see anything with it, it's running great! BroBots mode it available for every CM9 right?
12th May 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #12  
Jayydude_SGP's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gates County, NC
Thanks Meter: 35
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinman22

I tried this when the AOKP tablet rom came out, but I didn't get very far since the rom uses the Nova Launcher and not the default one.

you're suppose to use adw launcher. I have the home setup. I can post screenshots later on.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA Premium App
13th May 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
So you ported it and the home screen works? Sweet!
13th May 2012, 01:21 PM   |  #14  
Jayydude_SGP's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gates County, NC
Thanks Meter: 35
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaredbeta

So you ported it and the home screen works? Sweet!

No that isn't what I just said? I said I have the HOME setup. Never did I say I ported it..

Sent from my YP-G70 using xda premium
13th May 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #15  
EcHoFiiVe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mundelein. IL
Thanks Meter: 740
 
1,561 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayydude_SGP

No that isn't what I just said? I said I have the HOME setup. Never did I say I ported it..

Sent from my YP-G70 using xda premium

How far are you on this? Tried porting it myself but I didn't see any changes..
14th May 2012, 04:39 AM   |  #16  
quinman22's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
You have to follow the entire guide, including downloading adw launcher and setting up each individual tile with the correct app linked to it. I worked on it for a little while but quit figuring it was more work than it was worth. It's definitely not a flash it and forget it mod.

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA
19th May 2012, 12:35 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinman22

You have to follow the entire guide, including downloading adw launcher and setting up each individual tile with the correct app linked to it. I worked on it for a little while but quit figuring it was more work than it was worth. It's definitely not a flash it and forget it mod.

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA

I totally agree, it cost a lot of work but it's not worth it!

Window Phone 7 is easier to mod, Launcher 7 and all Window 7 themes,notification,app,etc. But I switched back to Android User Interface cuz' I liked it better, it's still the best for me.!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes