5,594,386 Members 35,856 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Oh yeah baby!!

Tip us?
 
jamieg71
Old
#1  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7428
Posts: 2,952
Join Date: Mar 2011
Thumbs up Oh yeah baby!!

On way to Best Buy to pre-order 2 right now, can't wait till May 18th!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
btbamzao
Old
#2  
btbamzao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 749
Posts: 1,338
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71 View Post
On way to Best Buy to pre-order 2 right now, can't wait till May 18th!!!
Sweet! Ordered 2 for my wife and I yesterday. Any plans on doing some roms for this one? Loved your work on my og evo.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to btbamzao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jamieg71
Old
#3  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7428
Posts: 2,952
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by btbamzao View Post
Sweet! Ordered 2 for my wife and I yesterday. Any plans on doing some roms for this one? Loved your work on my og evo.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Hey thanks man! I'm definitely going to dabble. But to be completely honest, I'm giddy over some of the devs we are going to have. xHAUSx, and preludedrew, that I know of so far. I humbly bow to both their brilliance. I'm pretty new to devving, I consider myself more a modder at this point.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
AngelofChaos
Old
#4  
AngelofChaos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 277
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Winter Park, FL
The launch can't come soon enough, I am so ready to retire my old EVO for this beast of a phone!
Sanyo SCP-4900 - Sanyo MM-8300 - LG Muziq - Samsung Instinct s30 - HTC EVO 4G - HTC EVO 4G LTE - Google Nexus 5

Associate of Science in Information Technology from Valencia College
*Pending* Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology from the University of Central Florida
 
btbamzao
Old
#5  
btbamzao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 749
Posts: 1,338
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71 View Post
Hey thanks man! I'm definitely going to dabble. But to be completely honest, I'm giddy over some of the devs we are going to have. xHAUSx, and preludedrew, that I know of so far. I humbly bow to both their brilliance. I'm pretty new to devving, I consider myself more a modder at this point.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The fact that those 2 are gonna be on this phone makes me smile.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
 
jamieg71
Old
#6  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7428
Posts: 2,952
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofChaos View Post
The launch can't come soon enough, I am so ready to retire my old EVO for this beast of a phone!
I just got my order placed for both phones. I shopped around a bit first. I had planned on going to best buy but as it turns out
my local sprint store was having issues with the gift cards, so...
I'm getting 2 Evo LTE's for $300!!! The only thing that can make this day better is this.....






Quote:
Originally Posted by btbamzao View Post
The fact that those 2 are gonna be on this phone makes me smile.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Haha, yeah baby! See above^ lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
AngelofChaos
Old
#7  
AngelofChaos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 277
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Winter Park, FL
Looks like Seidio will be releasing the cases as well for the launch as they are displaying updated Surface and Active Cases. The only difference is the Active case has a kickstand built into it, which looks very reminiscent of the Thunderbolt. Think I'm going to get the surface and a holster, maybe a screen protector as well.

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/7878.htm
Sanyo SCP-4900 - Sanyo MM-8300 - LG Muziq - Samsung Instinct s30 - HTC EVO 4G - HTC EVO 4G LTE - Google Nexus 5

Associate of Science in Information Technology from Valencia College
*Pending* Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology from the University of Central Florida
The Following User Says Thank You to AngelofChaos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jamieg71
Old
#8  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7428
Posts: 2,952
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofChaos View Post
Looks like Seidio will be releasing the cases as well for the launch as they are displaying updated Surface and Active Cases. The only difference is the Active case has a kickstand built into it, which looks very reminiscent of the Thunderbolt. Think I'm going to get the surface and a holster, maybe a screen protector as well.

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/7878.htm
Nice find thanks! I work construction so a good case is a MUST!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
fatboypup
Old
#9  
fatboypup's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,531
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
sexy time
 
chasoo
Old
#10  
chasoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 136
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Winter Springs, FL
Just preordered as well!
Current Toy
HTC Evo 4G LTE

FS: MINT Sprint GS2. Would like $300 for it.


THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes