[NEW][ROM]tFE07_v0.1.0 Rooted. Themed. Odexed/Deodexed. Tweaked.
Sfhub for leak he posted.
Sfhub for repacked kernel with init.d support and more
Thank Tiffany84 for initial ICS theme she made for us.
Here are some screenshots:
And one more for benchmark I run on odexed version:
I present tFE07 rom.
1. Touch of ICS theme by Tiffany84
2. Added AOSP gallery for nice widget
3. Changed settings background to GNex scaled grey (thanks Ben's for help and research)
4. Changed touch sound to GNex sound (thanks Ben's for help and research)
5. Removed boot sound
5. Silenced Camera.apk as much as I could. It does make sound only when getting focus. No shutter sound, no recording sound on video.
6. Removed stock boot animation
7. Added International SGS II Boot animation.
8. Added International SGS II Shutdown animation
9. Added app to switch between MTP and USB storage.
10. Removed bloatware.
1. Added VM managment.
2. Internet speed
3. Battery tweaks in buid.prop and in init.d
4. Kernel tweaks in init.d (hope it works as planned).
5. Low memory management.
6. Tweak to help phone to go to deep sleep when idle.
If you need tether you should fall back to wifi tether for root users for now.
Hopefully we will see the Hotspot hack soon.
1. Download rom zip file.
2. Download modem zip file (optional)
3. Copy files to root of your sd card
4. Boot into recovery.
5. Do a NAND back up (optional but strongly recomended).
6. If you still running any GB build flash/apply Calkulin's format all zip. This step can be skipped if you running ICS builds. I have tried flashing this rom over FD10 ICS rom and had no problems. Also I have flashed rom after using Calk's format all script. No problems either.
7. Apply rom zip in recovery.
8. Apply modem zip in recovery.
9. Boot to system.
Rom comes with repacked stock unlocked kernel with init.d support and more thanks to Sfhub.
Modem flashable zip can be found here:
Here are links to removed app zip files:
Removed Odexed Apps.
2. Coming soon Removed DeOdexed Apps.
If you want any of removed apps back download the zip file. Delete any app you don't want from /system/app folder using 7z and flash rest of it in recovery.
Please note if you are on odexed rom with any app you delete you should delete the .odex file as well.
Stock rooted odexed/deodexed zip files are available in second link in my signature. Go to FD26 folder and download it from there.