FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[NEW][ROM]tFE07_v0.1.0 Rooted. Themed. Odexed/Deodexed. Tweaked.

3,986 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,951
 
By agat63, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 9th May 2012, 07:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th May 2012, 10:35 PM |#351  
The Root's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartford, CT
Thanks Meter: 2,095
 
More
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Root For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
11th May 2012, 11:13 PM |#352  
BIGCOIN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Anyone having problems with bluetooth? My motorola h790 pairs but doesnt work with calls or audio.
12th May 2012, 12:31 AM |#353  
blackcanopy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag near Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 2,862
 
More
Figured if share this before the battery dies. This is the first battery cycle on this ROM, and I know the next will be better. Great job Agat!Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336779058705.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1055559Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336779086501.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1055560

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackcanopy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2012, 12:42 AM |#354  
cdss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clermont,FL
Thanks Meter: 492
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Root

Yeah, where is he , lol
12th May 2012, 01:15 AM |#355  
DataHawg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East Seattle
Thanks Meter: 778
 
More
Bigpeng: can you move apps to sd with FE10 kernel plus? I can't move them with FE07 kernel plus or the unlocked stock recovery kernel on this Rom. Not working for some on sfhub's thread either. Anyone know if it has anything to do with me restoring user apps from Rom toolbox app manager? Thinking about flashing the FE10 tar, install apps fresh from the market, and updating from there when Agat releases his.
12th May 2012, 01:35 AM |#356  
bigpeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataHawg

Bigpeng: can you move apps to sd with FE10 kernel plus? I can't move them with FE07 kernel plus or the unlocked stock recovery kernel on this Rom. Not working for some on sfhub's thread either. Anyone know if it has anything to do with me restoring user apps from Rom toolbox app manager? Thinking about flashing the FE10 tar, install apps fresh from the market, and updating from there when Agat releases his.

I always could with FE07 and just did it for you on FE10. I restored all my apps with data using TB so restoring apps shouldn't be an issue. Hope you figure it out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
12th May 2012, 02:19 AM |#357  
DataHawg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East Seattle
Thanks Meter: 778
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpeng

I always could with FE07 and just did it for you on FE10. I restored all my apps with data using TB so restoring apps shouldn't be an issue. Hope you figure it out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Thanks bro. Not a big issue for me since I only have about 50 apps or so and plenty of free space, but I like to get it working the way it's suppose to.
12th May 2012, 02:22 AM |#358  
ReubenRene's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Is there any way to be able to just get the tweaked kernel from this ROM?
12th May 2012, 02:29 AM |#359  
CyberpodS2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NE Pennsylvania Boonies
Thanks Meter: 461
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReubenRene

Is there any way to be able to just get the tweaked kernel from this ROM?

Yea just take it out of the zip

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberpodS2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2012, 02:41 AM |#360  
DataHawg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East Seattle
Thanks Meter: 778
 
More
It's the zimage Rueben. Double click on the Rom file and you'll see it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DataHawg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes