5,593,401 Members 36,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

3 Perfectly beautiful digital power status bar:horizontal, vertical, circular V0.35

Tip us?

Zealson
Old
(Last edited by Zealson; 31st May 2012 at 09:44 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default 3 Perfectly beautiful digital power status bar:horizontal, vertical, circular V0.35

Production purpose: the battery icon in the status bar shows the digital power + power-saving love to narrow the shift!
Digital power battery display only 10% or 5% for units of measurement to show power percentage: 5%, 10%, 20% ... 100%, "Power saving mode" and "love" icon narrow and shift to the lower right corner does not block you see the actual power,
Microsoft's API limitations and the individual's abilities are limited and temporarily can not be accurate to 1% electricity, you want accurate to 1% of the electricity to go to "Power saving mode" which see!

After several days of sanding, re-served horizontal, vertical, circular, three kinds of digital power status bar for the majority of like DIY landscaping WPer's choice!
Later release will be in the form of XAP, and facilitate the use of the installation! Systems being replaced by the file to use it!

■ Note:

Please do not try the official ROM phone
● currently known to support models (other models not tested):
Trophy, the HTC, HD2, HD7, Mozart, - 87XX Series, Class DFT class fully unlock the ROM
Samsung Focus, O7 - 87XX Series, classes DFT class fully unlock the ROM
Lumia 710 - 87XX Series, Class DFT fully unlock the ROM
And the majority of the 87XX Series, Class DFT fully unlock the ROM
Not the models of this condition careful testing!

May be the causes of system version to replace the error, replace the letter I told you model successful show oil replies or station, the system version number, ROM type, in order to collect information to tell more people to use the status bar!

● As part of the engine oil replacement, there can not be displayed properly this status bar (the performance of the box X), with two kinds of solution for the status bar:
①.* recommend this method: Direct to delete the current DLL file, restart the phone can be restored to its original status bar
② dll files previously backup directly paste again restore back

Last Version:V0.35

▇ ▇ update records:

May 26, 2012
V0.35:
● increase in the status bar vertical, circular, three kinds of digital power, more choices, more beautiful!

May 12, 2012
V0.31:
● the battery icon in the 80% power level is not added on, resulting in two 90% of the icon shows the repair

May 10, 2012
V0.3:
Battery icon on the whole shift one pixel, to maintain coordination with the other instructions of the status bar with time symmetric
* The power-saving love narrowing shift to the lower right corner

May 10, 2012
V0.2 and is:
* Fixed display of power and real power deviation
* Move the power-saving love narrow

Click image for larger version

Name:	b.jpg
Views:	2678
Size:	253.4 KB
ID:	1085392

▇ ▇ specific operation:

1 before the operation, it is necessary to ensure that your device must be able to access the mobile phone system Windows directory (fully unlocked ROM or installed WP ROOT TOOL) in order to achieve the effect I showed,
Theoretical computer through WP7StoreSync, Windows Phone Device Manager, Windows Mobile Device Center (the DFT ROM only), mobile phone browser to download the Save As, send e-mail attachments, etc. I offer tshres.262.dll file upload to your phone go

2 "tshres.262.dll" file backup for the future to restore the original status bar, otherwise I do not assume any consequences!

3. The "tshres.262.dll" Paste the files to the phone system Windows directory, the operation before rename the "tshres.262.dll" This file, and then paste my compressed files in the package!

Download Tips:
Set of these :3beautifuldigital_power_status_bar_V0.35.rar
horizontal: tshres.262.dll.1HXSZDL_V0.35.txt
vertical: tshres.262.dll.2SXSZDL_V0.35.txt
circular:tshres.262.dll.3HXSZDL_V0.35.txt

■ Q&A:

1. state bar replacement error, status bar displays the X? Removed tshres.262.dll phone reset problem is still there?
This problem is likely that this application does not support the version of your phone system solution:
Download the Ego's FileBrowser_v1.0.0.0_beta, set in WP7 ROOT the TOOLS to trust, and then use the Ego's FileBrowser_v1.0.0.0_beta rename the Windows directory that the original dll tshres.262.dll.123, delete it immediately restart. any steps not more nor less (in theory, as long as your phone can occur X, this method can be restored to its original status bar)

2.Replaced before the cross-type digital power status bar, this want to replace other digital power but how to operate without success?
In the File Manager, copy my files tshres.262.dll first, and then to the windows directory, rename the original dll file directly paste my files tshres.262.dll.123 after, and immediately restart, so try any steps not more and not less (and friends for the first time replacement)

Subsequent versions of Outlook:
● support for all models (seems to be due to the system version differences result in some models is not available, respectively, for oil can not be displayed properly, I made ​​a special dll, tests show that there is still the X box)
● accurate to 1% power level, real-time display
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Zealson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pjlsantos
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Thank you. It works on mi7rom_v1b, Omnia 7.

balcsida
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Good job!
I will include in my next ROM (if you allow)!
The Following User Says Thank You to balcsida For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndrewSh
Old
(Last edited by AndrewSh; 9th May 2012 at 07:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealson View Post
...the phone WP7RootTools, on the Windows File Manager or PC Phone Device Manager "tshres.262.dll paste it into the Windows directory of the phone system....
And as a result of this smart operation - forget about the update-ability of your rom.

I would offer OP to read how it should be done in a proper way to save the Update OS feature. Custom mui for tshres.262.dll (which includes the modified graphic resources) should be created!!!

Current devices:
HTC Titan - My own custom WP7.8 - 7.10.8862.144
HTC 7 Mozart - My own custom WP7.8 - 7.10.8862.144
HD2 TMOUS - My own custom WM 6.5.3 - OS 5.2.29136.5.3.12.17
Still support Asus P525
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewSh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Budniu
Old
Thanks Meter 284
Good job, THX working perfectly on HTC 7 Pro with Dynamics7 ROM (8107).
Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone 8.0.10521.155 (RM-937 1028.3562.1402.1001 ROM)
Motorola Xoom 2 ME: stock ICS ROM
My home: EncyklopediaWindowsPhone.pl, Mobione.pl and O Windows Phone.pl

elpinta25
Old
(Last edited by elpinta25; 10th May 2012 at 01:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Works perfectly on HTC Trophy with DFT ROM v3 7740 thanks for this wonderful contribution:
The only image that has only 10%, 20% etc. etc. 11,12,15 not
But still this very good input

I found a last minute problem, restore the original file to see if the changes were implemented and effectively change the icon for the battery to its original state.
But now the screen lock icons network, WI-FI and the battery, do not hide remain fixed (glued) on the lock screen.
I do not remember the screen lock is fixed previously found (in the original state before deploying the dll file), but maybe I'm wrong
Sorry for my bad English

poloche
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
Thankx !! Works fine with my Xda-Devs Omnia 7 Tango v3.1

I like it !!
Samsung Omnia 7 ---{ WP7.8 SE 8858 }--- || ---{ WP8.0 SE 10512 }--- HTC Accord 8X / Samsung Ativ S InterOP-Unlock
... What'Hel$e ???

samnas2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Really nice, working perfectly on HTC HD7 with Deepshining v7.6 Tango 8773.

Thanks,

Ttblondey
Old
Thanks Meter 105
It's Working with my HD7 Intrinsic rom Tango.

nickislauw
Old
(Last edited by nickislauw; 11th May 2012 at 02:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 129
how to install this?..

there's no clear instruction on how to install this..

Please explain how to install this easily ?

EDIT: nvm i installed it and working on trophy with tango
if you like my work, please buy me a beer!