I made an Aroma-Installer that gives you the choice of 3 versions atm:
- APM pure
- APM with moderate Autobrightness-Patch
- APM with agressive Autobrightness-Patch
09.05.12: Initial release 1.29.1
10.05.12: Version 1.29.2, added 2nd blubbers mod-version
12.05.12: Version 1.29.3, added Data-Connection Toggle and Silent/Vibrate/Sound Toggle
16.05.12: Updated to base 1.29.401.11
25.05.12: Added version with lower AutoBrightness Setting, switched to Aroma 2.0
18.06.12: Version 2.05.1: Updated to base 2.05, removed blubbers patch
19.06.12: Version 2.05.2: Bugfix in Autobrightness settings
10.08.12: Version 2.15.1: Update to Base 2.15
09.10.12: Version 3.09.1: Update to Base 3.09
14.10.12: Version 3.14.1: Update to Base 3.14, minor changes and fixes (flight mode has 2-way icon now,...)
02.11.12: Version 3.14.2: Update to base 3.14.401.19
11.11.12: Version 3.20.1: Update to base 3.14.401.20
11.11.12: Version 3.20.2: Fixed a stupid error in Aroma-Installer
05.12.12: Version 3.27.1: Updated to official JB Base 3.14.401.27
06.01.13: Version 3.31.1: Updated to official Base 3.14.401.31
- wisefreakz , without whose help this would have not been possible. He told me all I needed to know about the smali-files and coded a lot for me. A BIG thanks to you buddy.
- j4n87 for a lot of helpful info about smali (he really knows what he's talking about)
- Amaryllz for his superb Aroma-Installer
- Dunc001 for some inspirations I got from his mod of my mod .
- This mod is for deodexed roms of bases 3.14. Please do NOT use with any other base or stock rom.
- Please choose the right version for your base.
- Do not use any other mods that modify android.policy.jar or framework-res.apk or the two would eliminate each other which could lead to bootloop or other unwanted effects.
- Please make nandroid before flashing.
- Flash in recovery.
Advanced Power Menu- version 3.31.1 for base 3.14.401.31, should also work on older 3.14.401 versions
If you like it and use it, a click on Thanks would be nice .
Also feel free to leave a small comment here .
A note to chefs and devs:
Should you want to include this mod in any other development project, please pm me and ask for permission BEFORE doing so. It will be granted, but I want to know where my stuff floats around.