OP Sephi

10th May 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #71  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 49

438 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoud

Hey guys. Uploaded the snote apk here. Link is valid for three days.
http://demo.ovh.com/en/b6cc5db0fe3a4...3c78c5320831d/

As to the wipe story, I went for a full wipe and never tried installing without wipe so can't confirm either way.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

I hope you don't mind I upped it to 4-shared to share with us att brethren. Here's the link pm me if you want removed. http://www.4shared.com/android/HBO4X...otebook-1.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to squish099 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #72  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 147

1,079 posts
More
Everything is there! Some people just need to RTFM

1. I installed the JPY that I downloaded with CheckFUS 2.1
2. Did a factory restore in order to boot the ROM
3. I have The S-note (new version with formulas and Shape recognition! To change the recognition Mode, just long press the formula button to open the menu)
3. all in all the so called premium suite are two programs (one of witch I still don't have "Mu Story")

And by the way all the new functions of S-note are explained in the default notes in the program itself!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by squish099

I hope you don't mind I upped it to 4-shared to share with us att brethren. Here's the link pm me if you want removed. http://www.4shared.com/android/HBO4X...otebook-1.html

Do you know that 4shared does not allow anybody to download from it unless he/she have an account?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroko83

I am afraid we got samsunged as you said ... But I am quite disapointed with their attitude , I have been waiting 6 months to get the ICS upgrade , Samsung said : ok we do apoligize for the delay but hey ! check the cool thing we have added , in fact , half of these " cool things" are available !

the only still missing thing is My Story, and it may be region/operator dependent!
10th May 2012, 10:03 PM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 82

428 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debernardis

I have s-memo but no shape recognizer or equation solver. My s-memo looks like in the attached pic. Is yours alike?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336680182408.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	1053159

Actually there is an improved version of old Smemo app and the brand new Smemo app. The spesifications you are looking for is in the new Smemo but you are looking for them in old Smemo app

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Last edited by captainhakan; 10th May 2012 at 10:07 PM.
10th May 2012, 10:03 PM   |  #74  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 33

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by squish099

Not a problem, it is not exactly my software to begin with

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
10th May 2012, 10:05 PM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 67

122 posts
More
check Samsung apps.... family story is there
nothing to do with it if u didn't created a group i think
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-50-59.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1053177   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-10.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1053178   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-22.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1053179   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-26.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1053180  
Last edited by smarda7a; 10th May 2012 at 10:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to smarda7a For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 10:06 PM   |  #76  
Flag Saint-Mandrier
Thanks Meter: 15

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionBG

the only still missing thing is My Story, and it may be region/operator dependent!

Did you get the full version of Angry Birds space ? or is it also " region dependent " ?
10th May 2012, 10:13 PM   |  #77  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 49

438 posts
More
[QUOTE=OrionBG;25935348][/COLOR]
Do you know that 4shared does not allow anybody to download from it unless he/she have an account?[COLOR="Silver"][QUOTE]

I did know this, but I also know in the att note forum a lot of us have an account, I would have dropboxed it but didn't want to get my account suspended for to many downloads..

10th May 2012, 10:17 PM   |  #78  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 147

1,079 posts
More
Quote:

Did you get the full version of Angry Birds space ? or is it also " region dependent " ?

Angry birds pace is Not part of the ROM And never Samsung told so! The only thing they advertised is that the users of the Galaxy Note will get bonus levels! The game is in Samsung Apps and Google Play Store. I have the bonus levels!
10th May 2012, 10:26 PM   |  #79  
Flag Saint-Mandrier
Thanks Meter: 15

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionBG

Angry birds pace is Not part of the ROM And never Samsung told so! The only thing they advertised is that the users of the Galaxy Note will get bonus levels! The game is in Samsung Apps and Google Play Store. I have the bonus levels!

The Angry birds space available on the samsung app store and the google play store contains 60 levels , the package is 23.03MB ( released on april 11th )and is not specific to the Galaxy note because I was also able to install it on my Galaxy SII.

The Angrybird space dedicated to the Galaxy note , contains 30 extra levels , as advertised here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvH6vbhOs6Y

So far i haven't be able to see these extra levels , if your version does , I would appreciate a screenshot just to make sure there is something wrong with my phone.

thanks ^^

Edit : a factory reset of my device solved the Angry birds issue ( I was able to get the extra levels ) still waiting for "my story"
Last edited by hiroko83; 10th May 2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: situation changed after a full wipe
The Following User Says Thank You to hiroko83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #80  
Flag Louisville, KY
Thanks Meter: 264

649 posts
More
Quote:

The Angry birds space available on the samsung app store and the google play store contains 60 levels , the package is 23.03MB ( released on april 11th )and is not specific to the Galaxy note because I was also able to install it on my Galaxy SII.

The Angrybird space dedicated to the Galaxy note , contains 30 extra levels , as advertised here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvH6vbhOs6Y

So far i haven't be able to see these extra levels , if your version does , I would appreciate a screenshot just to make sure there is something wrong with my phone.

thanks ^^

Edit : a factory reset of my device solved the Angry birds issue ( I was able to get the extra levels ) still waiting for "my story"

I have the "Premium" version of AB Space without the ads, and after clicking around, I found that the "Danger Zone" levels are the "extra" that we're supposed to get. If you buy the "Premium" version of AB Space, and go to click on "Danger Zone", it says that the entire bonus level is available for free to Samsung devices. So I belive that is the bonus.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread